IGNORED

Man Of The Match

Laner

Sometimes I wonder who actually texts their vote for the Man of the Match... and what game they are watching!? Is it because LITA is quick to text? OK, so he scored two goals... but let's face it he could hardly have missed. Wilkshire was outstanding and took his goal superbly - he got my vote.

Agreed, don't get me wrong Lita has been fantastic this season and there is no doubt he is vital if we are to mount a promotion challenge. However Wilskhire has been the player that we all hoped he would be when we signed him from Middlesbro hoping to see a Premiership player. I guess it has taken him a while to settle but his movement off the ball and ability to get in the box on regular basis gives us the realisitc hope that at last we have a midfielder who will get 10 goals plus a la Gary Shelton. MOM for me.

Brooker was my MOM closely followed by Luke Wilkshire.

Lita did have a good game though and will always get the

votes if he bags 2 goals.

Brooker??

I must have been watching a different game. I thought he wasn't at his best on Saturday :ph34r:

Guest pentlandsl

I don't think Matt Hill or Mickey Bell are geting the credit they deserve at the moment. I made Matt my man of the match for the last couple of matches - whilst not grabbing the headlines he has been outstanding in defense, winning header after header and pulling off some great tackles in dangerous areas as well as being intelligent enough at times to stand off and force the opposing attacker into making a mistake.

His performances get better and better and are the main reason we've stopped shipping loads of goals (as well as Butler commanding the center of the box).

Mickey is also on top of his game and is proving an excellent link man between defense and attack. He has run Matt close for MOM several times for me.

Archived