IGNORED

Put Another Way....

Ian M

• Admin

If you got home from work tomorrow, clicked on bcfc.co.uk and saw that Wilson had resigned (from his position as manager of Bristol City) would you be devestated? (irrespective of whether you think this is likely to happen or not.)

I would not.

If you were Wilson, would you walk away from that job?

I would not!

:rolleyes:

(While hypothetically possible, it is unlikely in the extreme)

Absolutely agree, the man ain't a quitter, which may just be an advantage to us, look what lengths Sheff Wed went to to get rid and it certainly wasn't all his fault up there.

Still amazes me his son is playing there, doing nicelt by all accounts with another good sub performance last night. However, they lost to S****horpe at home, puts some of our problems into perspective even with the huge disappointment with Tuesdays performance.

The guy would never have the decency to resign. He would want to milk it like he has for the last 4 years.

Its not as if he ever did move his family to the Bristol area so it would not be such a wrench for him to leave. All he would have to do is give back the keys to his rented accomodation in Clifton!!! If he left I would like to wager that he would not go without having a dig at all the fans as well. Even the ones that were up at Barnsley on a cold and wet Tuesday night.

The guy would never have the decency to resign. He would want to milk it like he has for the last 4 years.

Its not as if he ever did move his family to the Bristol area so it would not be such a wrench for him to leave. All he would have to do is give back the keys to his rented accomodation in Clifton!!! If he left I would like to wager that he would not go without having a dig at all the fans as well. Even the ones that were up at Barnsley on a cold and wet Tuesday night.

It were neither that cold or wet, 'kin Blackpool was though.

No, he won't resign, not a chance.

And I also believe we will make the play-offs because there is p155 all else that will stop us.

Winning them will be a little tougher.

Archived