IGNORED

Fat Boy Fat Boy Whats Score...........

Big Red Rich

We saw him after the game outside and poetic justice...........he was wearing shell suit trousers!!!!! One of the most entertaining games i've been to in a long time. Eat pies on giro day  :city:

Your a bit of a sad bloke mate, we won 4-0 and all you can do is take the pish out of someone cos there fatter than yo :rolleyes:.

Your a bit of a sad bloke mate, we won 4-0 and all you can do is take the pish out of someone cos there fatter than yo

Thats right, I am sad. I was the only one 'taking the pish' and I was only doing it because he was fatter than me. :rolleyes: I will now go and amuse myself by laughing at Rik Waller :city:

Your a bit of a sad bloke mate, we won 4-0 and all you can do is take the pish out of someone cos there fatter than yo .

When people like Jason McAteer act like that, then he should be laughed at. He was an absoloute (insert appropriate word) tonight and fair play to big red rich, if i had seen him i would have taken the pish too.

When people like Jason McAteer act like that, then he should be laughed at. He was an absoloute (insert appropriate word) tonight and fair play to big red rich, if i had seen him i would have taken the pish too.

I think you missed the jist of it mate. I was talking about Fatty Fatson in the away end that was getting a load of abuse!!!!! Cracking stuff, "have you ever seen your (insert bodily part here!!!)"?

Your a bit of a sad bloke mate, we won 4-0 and all you can do is take the pish out of someone cos there fatter than yo :city:.

You're the sad bloke for posting this crap.

For a lot of us, the banter and atmosphere makes the game as much as the stunning football, hence, this post is just as relevant (for me) as any reflecting on the playing side.

I like being reminded of the fun I had as much as the scoreline.

Meat Pies on Giro day, meat Pies on Giro day!!

We saw him after the game outside and poetic justice...........he was wearing shell suit trousers!!!!! One of the most entertaining games i've been to in a long time. Eat pies on giro day  :city:

yep very funny, the guy deserved the stick he got as he was

constantly gesturing to the e-block and also in the 2nd half

he was giving steve phillips constant abuse, so in return

fat boy slims abuse was well and truly asked for :rolleyes:

in all quality night on the pitch and quality banter :rolleyes:

Your a bit of a sad bloke mate, we won 4-0 and all you can do is take the pish out of someone cos there fatter than yo :city:.

if he was not acting the prat he would not have been picked

on, he tried to climb the barrer to have a go at phillips

and was giving our englands no1 constant abuse, so if

it makes me sad to chuck abuse at him then count me in :rolleyes:

Guest Levster

thats was so funny on the way out. i was walking with rich, and my god was he fat!!!

but the best part was he was actually wearing shell trousers! :city: that was a quality game and a quality atmosphere in the E block last night!

Guest seaCider_red

My son is a ball boy and sits in front of the away fans and after last night i don't think he will do it again the same fat bloke and a young supporter decided to take it out on him and spat at him and taunted him and at one stage spat in his face . i am writing to tranmere football club as this is out of order . :Fume:

I was in Domlan Block B and saw it all kick off. Doherty made a fair challange on McAteer but McAteer thought differently. I saw McAteer whisper something in Doherty's ear and then Tommy just kicked off. When the fans started giving him abuse he stareted mimicking the fans by saying we were fat. He than spat on the pitch (in an insulting way.)

He was a grade A idiot.

Banter is one thing, but you have to draw the line.

The guy left the away end and walked through the crowd past the ticket offices and towards the park.

During this time he, his wife and son (aged about 10) were being shouted at and abused. It was very intimidating. His son was crying and asked why all these people were shouting at him.

Do you call this fun?

:@

The guy left the away end and walked through the crowd past the ticket offices and towards the park.

During this time he, his wife and son (aged about 10) were being shouted at and abused. It was very intimidating. His son was crying and asked why all these people were shouting at him.

Do you call this fun?

No. However, only one person ensured this went beyond the banter level didn't they?

Perhaps instead of spitting at ball-boys and abusing our keeper to the extent that he was close to getting over the barrier, perhaps he should show some restraint and teach his child that football is a game to be enjoyed and not an excuse to behave like the fat, scrounging, no-necked, ugly, shell-suit wearing cretin he so obviously is.

Guest monster red

Do you call this fun?

Maybe he shouldnt have drawn such attention to himself then!! the guy was a fool and deserved everything he got, I'm sure the abuse was aimed at lardboy and not his son. I would guess when his boy asked him why they were receiving such abuse he replied "I have goaded & mouthed off to City fans all night and now they're giving me a bit back" ?? :city:

As long as it was just verbals I don't see the problem ! :rolleyes:

Do you call this fun?

no it is not nice but if the boys father had acted like a

adult and not spat at a ball boy, abusing our goal keeper,

trying to climb the barrer, v signs to stewards and home fans

and the come on i'll fight you gestures and drawing attention to

himself then mabe he would not have got stick while leaving the ground.

granted this is not fair on his child but the guy was a total prat and

asked for what he got.

the point is instead of shutting up and leaving the ground quick,

he headed back towards the city fans towards the wedlocks (not

recomended) while still gobbing off at people.

You're the sad bloke for posting this crap.

For a lot of us, the banter and atmosphere makes the game as much as the stunning football, hence, this post is just as relevant (for me) as any reflecting on the playing side.

I like being reminded of the fun I had as much as the scoreline. 

Meat Pies on Giro day, meat Pies on Giro day!!

NO mate, you are in the 80's timewarp, its so embarrassing hearing fellow City fans trying to have a go at scousers for being on the dole. 2004 mate not Thatchers Britain :rolleyes: when we were all on the dole, Grow up pal :city:

NO mate, you are in the 80's timewarp, its so embarrassing hearing fellow City fans trying to have a go at scousers for being on the dole. 2004 mate not Thatchers Britain :rolleyes:  when we were all on the dole, Grow up pal :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If being grown up means being a miserable ######, i'll stay immature thanks portly william!

It seems i'm in the majority. :rolleyes: Thank God for that. :city:

My son is a ball boy and sits in front of the away fans  and after last night i don't think he will do it again  the same fat bloke and a young supporter decided to take it out on him and spat at him and taunted him and at one stage spat in his face . i am writing to tranmere football club as this is out of order . :Fume:

Yeh, i can imagine the young one. I saw him several times doing that little cardiff hands on head type jester and to be fair, little shites like him just need a good kicking to sort him out.

Hope you get a result.

Archived