IGNORED

Stuart Pearce

Rule The Waves

Was speaking to my old man last night and he said that Stuart Pearce was sat two seats away from him in the Williams for last nights game, and was also there on Saturday apparently.

Either he's a closet City fan or they're looking at someone, wonder who that could be?

Doesn't take much working out who has brought all the scouts to the Gate but we're handy for Pearce's home anyway - he has a house (well mini-ranch) just down the M4 near Hungerford.

Guest RedHotCityPepper

Given Man City's defence it must be Coles, perhaps he's looking at Phillips as a possible replacement for Calamity James!

I've always said Philllips is Englands number one!

I think if Manchester City are snooping around it isn't for a defender! It's surely Leroy Lita?

Macken, Fowler & Anelka are hardly doing a great job and Nicolas Anelka won't be a Man City player for much longer I'm sure.

He may be watching him now but he wouldn't have been last season

because he wasn't playing.

He could be looking at defence because Keegan had publicly threatened

to drop Dunne (centre back). He then went and had a stormer in the

Manky derby!.

Seriously, who are the scouts watching?

I presume Wilkshire, our only genuine class player.

Please, nobody make me gag by saying it was Lita. I'd like to think that top end clubs could tell who is a decent footballer and who isn't.

You havent forgot about all those "Favours" he owes us already have you?! :city::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, who are the scouts watching?

I presume Wilkshire, our only genuine class player.

Please, nobody make me gag by saying it was Lita. I'd like to think that top end clubs could tell who is a decent footballer and who isn't.

None of your posts are worth replying to becuase you're either always

on a wind up to see who will bite, or you're a complete imbecile.

ok, so thats been Man city and WBA in recent weeks, and Derby County at the gate .... any more?

I'm sorry to say this boys but i don't think any of our players are "different gravy" enough to play in the premiership.

In my opinion, Coles, Tommy and Wilkshire are first division at best, and Lita would get found out in the premiership in two shakes of a lambs tale.

Not taking anything away from us, we have a great squad and what seems like a great team spirit - everyone at the moment is at the top of their game and wants to play for the shirt. Did i see wilkshire kissing the Badge on his shirt on Tuesday or was it his (wedding?)ring?

I can only thnk the Tinmans love of this club has instilled pride and passion into the players. its great to see. at last...

As he is working for Kevin Keegan I hope that they are not after anybody, as i'm sure you will all remember Keegan ripped us of when he bought Andy Cole, buying him one day for £1.75 million and the next day he is worth £3 million so personally I would tell the --ck off

Thats not ripping us off, thats good business on Keegan's part. If somebody offered us 500,000 for Goodfellow tomorrow, we'd take it wouldn't we? And that wouldn't be ripping Stoke off.

Keegans own position has been in doubt for several weeks and, with Wolves having recently parted with Dave Jones, Could they be headhunting Tinnion?

I doubt it. If they've any sense, they'll promote someone from within who cares about the club and knows it inside out already. It will help ease the transition from Keegan, shouldn't be too expensive and just may be the right thing for the club.

You're all wrong. My mate's brother has told me he spoke to a guy in the pub who worked at Ashton Gate, and the fact of the matter is that Manchester City are trying to sign Tony Butler. I'm led to believe that a £7.5m bid is in the works.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
You're all wrong. My mate's brother has told me he spoke to a guy in the pub who worked at Ashton Gate, and the fact of the matter is that Manchester City are trying to sign Tony Butler. I'm led to believe that a £7.5m bid is in the works.

:@ Your mates brothers, cousins uncle obviously had to much cider. I was not asking the question, I was telling you (or fellow forum members) what the situation was......That 100% he was there watching Leroy. And i did not get that from anyones uncle !

So......we are not all wrong, SORRY to be the bearer of bad news.

• Admin
:@ Your mates brothers, cousins uncle obviously had to much cider. I was not asking the question, I was telling you (or fellow forum members) what the situation was......That 100% he was there watching Leroy. And i did not get that from anyones uncle !

So......we are not all wrong, SORRY to be the bearer of bad news.

You learn something every day :wub:

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
ok, so thats been Man city and WBA in recent weeks, and Derby County at the gate .... any more?

I'm sorry to say this boys but i don't think any of our players are "different gravy" enough to play in the premiership.

In my opinion, Coles, Tommy and Wilkshire are first division at best, and Lita would get found out in the premiership in two shakes of a lambs tale.

Not taking anything away from us, we have a great squad and what seems like a great team spirit - everyone at the moment is at the top of their game and wants to play for the shirt.  Did i see wilkshire kissing the Badge on his shirt on Tuesday or was it his (wedding?)ring?

I can only thnk the Tinmans love of this club has instilled pride and passion into the players.  its great to see.  at last...

I hate to break it to you but Murray,Smith,Butler,and Wilkshire have already played in the Premiership....and Tinnion has also played in the top-flight....

There are a lot of 'passengers' playing for the lower Premiership clubs who are no better than the best players of the lower leagues....

Archived