IGNORED

Fa Cup Friday

Far Far Away...

From what I've heard, the BBC site can stream it because it is they that own the rights.

Robbo1980, you're missing the main point for us exiles - to many of us BCFCWorld is the only way to hear how the lads are doing. However, the Beeb have only just started streaming Radio Brizzle, and I have a bad feeling that they don't cover the football matches online. Might be wrong though...

As for Premium TV, I always presumed that they paid the rights holders (or those to whom the rights had been sold to) a fee for the ability to stream the commentary. Just a presumption, admittedly...

Well, I'm planning to get round it by leaving work as soon as I can and motoring down the M4 as quickly as I can (within the speed limit, of course) to AG for the match.

Cripes, the lengths you have to go to when you can't get the local radio...  :city:

So are you actually going to enter the ground and watch the match, or sit in the car park with your radio on? (with a supply of Hobnobs of course)! :rolleyes:

So are you actually going to enter the ground and watch the match, or sit in the car park with your radio on? (with a supply of Hobnobs of course)! :city:

My grand plan is to phone the ticket office in just a moment to get a ticket. Failing that yes, I will be sat in the car park with a radio and a packet of chocolate HobNobs :rolleyes:

Archived