IGNORED

Wrexham Fc

Stewbold

Was also mentioned on 5 live tonight that during our match against them they will be standing for 15 seconds at 3pm to help their cause, and that all those present are to try and wear an item of red clothing. Which will obviously be difficult for us :wub:

Guest zider_head

This will come out totally wrong and people will jump on it, I'm not old enough to remeber 82, but from what ive heard only a few clubs did us any favours (didnt sunderland and forset play a game for us or something ?) a collection outside the ground if we play them maybe ?

But please remeber we have just released results showing we have once more made a massive loss on the years its getting better yes but this club is currently losing in the region of 20 grand a week plus, it seems to me if the fat cats in this country (i.e. the prem clubs, didnt take such a big slice of the cake when it comes to wages, tv money etc etc) then this problem wouldnt occur, look at bury a few years back man utd did alot for them and helped sort them out thats what should go on more surely ?

I would give a few quid if i knew it was going to the right places but i expect it was do just line pockets of the already rich.

My main point is CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

up the city

Guest bristolbred
can I ask that you sign this petition.

Sign Here

Thanks

Signed, sealed, delivered, and remember..........

IF there is only one away fixture you wish to make this season, then make it next week!!, :wub:

Wrexham v City, :wub:

Help save a fellow club, and cheer on the lads for another three points!!, :wub:

This will come out totally wrong and people will jump on it, I'm not old enough to remeber 82, but from what ive heard only a few clubs did us any favours (didnt sunderland and forset play a game for us or something ?) a collection outside the ground if we play them maybe ?

But please remeber we have just released results showing we have once more made a massive loss on the years its getting better yes but this club is currently losing in the region of 20 grand a week plus, it seems to me if the fat cats in this country (i.e. the prem clubs, didnt take such a big slice of the cake when it comes to wages, tv money etc etc) then this problem wouldnt occur, look at bury a few years back man utd did alot for them and helped sort them out thats what should go on more surely ?

I would give a few quid if i knew it was going to the right places but i expect it was do just line pockets of the already rich.

My main point is CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

up the city

I understand your sentiments, however, in this case it is the SUPPORTERS of Wrexham that are sorting this out and any money donated, plus the gate receipts WILL be used appropriately. Take a look at this link:

LINK: http://www.red-passion.com

Guest Harry May

As a game , I hope it's better than the dirge we had to endure last season. 0-0 ,without a shot on target from either team and Aaron Brown getting subb'ed after 20 mins for "tatical reasons" ( more like lack of interest).

Best bit about the whole day was the train day . Hereford were playing Chester City away and the journey home was rather boisterous.

Caldicot Red.

As a game , I hope it's better than the dirge we had to endure last season. 0-0 ,without a shot on target from either team and Aaron Brown getting subb'ed after 20 mins for "tatical reasons" ( more like lack of interest).

Best bit about the whole day was the train day . Hereford were playing Chester City away and the journey home was rather boisterous.

Caldicot Red.

Appallingly negative play from City, easily the most lacklustre display I saw all season, until the last game of the season! :@

Guest pentlandsl

I hope they survive as they gave me one of the most entertaining games watching City when we were in the old 1st Division (Premiership) and they were in the old 3rd Division.

We were expected to walk all over them and went 2-0 up quite quickly but they then did the impossible and scored the next 4 goals, before City scored another 2, the last of which was in the last couple of minutes for us to scrape a 4-4 draw. I will never forget the noise when the last goal went in!

Unfortunately we lost 3-1 in the replay at their ground!

Archived