IGNORED

£1 Million Orr!

Coin-op

:wub:

Everton are ready to make a £1 million move for Bristol City midfield player Bradley Orr in the January transfer window. According to the News of the World!

Goodison manager David Moyes is keen to strengthen his side as they pushfor a European spot and he has targeted the 22-year old former Newcastle player.

Guest bristolbred

Everton are ready to make a £1 million move for Bristol City midfield player Bradley Orr in the January transfer window.  According to the News of the World!

Didn't think that Everton would have a £1 Million to splash out on a player!!, :wub:

But IF it were true, it would give Tin's a couple of months to line up possible replacements, and for the Club to bank some money too!!, :D

A chance to buy some quality Div 1/ Championship players to strengthen the squad as we push for promotion!!, :wub:

Everton are ready to make a £1 million move for Bristol City midfield player Bradley Orr in the January transfer window.  According to the News of the World!

Goodison manager David Moyes is keen to strengthen his side as they pushfor a European spot and he has targeted the 22-year old former Newcastle player.

Bite 'is 'and off, Tinman!

Also had the story that the Law Society had struck off the firm of Coles, Hill & Butler for providing fictious accounts.

Orr, good player, badgs of talent and will prove to be one hell of a player, don't forget his age!!

Moyes isn't stupid, he would know that he wouldn't need to pay out that sort of money for an improving and very talented youngster from a division 3 club.

Did Orr feature in the match against everton, maybe he caught moyes's eyes there.

Orr also starred in our great performance against Hull. He played midfield with Wilkshire. He is what every team , including Everton, needs. A 90 minute work horse who covers the ground box to box. Not flash or pretty to watch but a goer who will work hard for his manager. I for one would be unhappy to see him go, but money talks. With this offer leaked my the media BCFC needs to make a statement immediately to keep harmony in the squad and keep faith with the paying supporters.

Guest bertie basset
:wub: Typical NOTW :wub: It's not like I don't like Bradley Orr but I would except a £100,000 bid for him. :wub:

100.000 for a player who will only get better i say lets keep him we need our best players to get us up this year and orr is one of them

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

£1m

:Costumed34:  :Costumed34:  :Costumed34:  :Laugh4:  :Laugh4:  :Laugh4:

What would you know about it?

IMO its quite likely. He caused Eversucm lots of problems and proved that he can play at a higher level.

Not unrealistic to me :wub:

What would you know about it?

IMO its quite likely.  He caused Eversucm lots of problems and proved that he can play at a higher level.

Not unrealistic to me :wub:

I just CANNOT see Kenwright and Co allowing Everton to invest in a player unproven at Premiership level.... I'm not saying Moyes isn't interested but £1,000,000 is a lot of money for him.

c-red, nobody spends that kind of money on a division 2 (###### off coca cola, i say) player. even in the rare circumstances where it has happened we're talking about truly stand-out players. bradley orr, talented as he may be, is never worth that kind of money. if coles is worth between 500 and 1m, there's no way orr is more valuable than coles. don't forget the depressed transfer market recently. also, the NOTW is full of lies and frankly should never be read by anyone ever.

I just see Kenwright and Co allowing Everton to invest in a player unproven at Premiership level.... I'm not saying Moyes isn't interested but £1,000,000 is a lot of money for him.

I'm sure that the sale of Rooney has given them some money for transfers.

OK, maybe their not going to make a £1 million bid, NOTW probably made up the ££££...

I'm sure that the sale of Rooney has given them some money for transfers.

OK, maybe their not going to make a £1 million bid, NOTW probably made up the ££££...

Everton have alot of debt... Obviously they will spend... They're still winning.

ORR wouldn't have big wages if he did go to Everton.

Either way you'll make profit.

Archived