IGNORED

Bradley Orr For Everton?

brady bunch

It was in the Sunday paper, as said previously we should keep our best assests not sell them, Lita,Orr,Miller,Heffer,etc,etc, whoever, if we are to get out of this division and the next one ;):laugh:

It was in the Sunday paper, as said previously we should keep our best assests not sell them, Lita,Orr,Miller,Heffer,etc,etc, whoever, if we are to get out of this division and the next one ;)  :laugh:

For £1 Million the buyer could pick any player they like from our squad, we are not in a position to barter.

;)

I think he is good, and will definately get better as he is very keen.  But do you really think he is worth £1 million and good enough to play for one of the top teams in the country (and possibly in Europe next year)?

No but i wouldnt class him as rubbish either.

:laugh:

For £1 Million the buyer could pick any player they like from our squad, we are not in a position to barter.

Correct; but we have a decent squad and we must get out of this selling our top scorer or whoever if we are going to get anywhere.Thats down to S.L and co to resist offers and take us forward. ;)

No but i wouldnt class him as rubbish either.

Quite right, it was not long ago that the forum was full of rave reviews for Orr. Better than the Doc, Covers the ground box to box, many fans had him MOTM against HULL. Remember Hull with a midfield of Wilks & Orr, great combination. Anyone thinking Orr is rubbish needs a white stick and a labrador. Not pretty or fancy, but a 90 minute goer, and every team needs one, including Everton.

Quite right, it was not long ago that the forum was full of rave reviews for Orr. Better than the Doc, Covers the ground box to box, many fans had him MOTM against HULL. Remember Hull with a midfield of Wilks & Orr, great combination. Anyone thinking Orr is rubbish needs a white stick and a labrador. Not pretty or fancy, but a 90 minute goer, and every team needs one, including Everton.

There are somethings you cannont train or coach and natural stamina is one of them, and thats something BO has in abundance.

I wish i was a 90 minute goer.

1 mill for orr is absolutely rubbish you lot. He is worth double that in this market. 2 million at the very least. I think he is good enough to play for england sometime soon.

Totally agree with you there. 2 million at the very least plus some sort of sell on clause when Arsenal sign him in a few years. I'd put a few quid on Orr being the next England captain.

yes of course. We are loads better than everton, we almost won didn't we! But Orr is so much better than our team I think he should move to a better division. Maybe everton isn't the team for him, maybe someone better like totenham. He could do a great job there.

We could always wait for  a year and get the £4 million from the sale of Orr to Spurs and buy them both. Akinbiyi Cole partnership upfront will deffeintly get us out of league 1.

Valid point. If that failed we could always look to part ex Orr for Defoe, sell off coles off for 4 mill, and play 4-3-3 Akinbiyi and Cole filling the other 2 strikers roles.

Sorted.

Archived