IGNORED

Woody's Coming Back!

RedM

I'm guessing he'll provide vital back-up during your busy month

Yep, you can guarentee he'll be playing in that vital LSD Vans Trophy at Swindle...

Can't see/hope I won't see him playing regularly in the first team until he improves his distribution from defence, tacking and reduces silly mistakes that Woody often makes.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
Yep, you can guarentee he'll be playing in that vital LSD Vans Trophy at Swindle...

Can't see/hope I won't see him playing regularly in the first team until he improves his distribution from defence, tacking and reduces silly mistakes that Woody often makes.

Interesting....I think he's very composed under pressure and his passing and moving up the left flank from deep is really good....I must of been watching a different player

Last season he was very good for us but his form dropped as the season progressed. Can't really see why he's back as he could be out Mansfield improving his talent...

But yea, he probably will be left back. Left back in the changing room....

:dunno:  :grr:  :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

His form didn't drop,he was simply dropped....

When we were playing 3-5-2 he was at left wing-back and excelled....but gradually he was forced out of left-back before christmas in place of Matty Hill to sure things up as was at the start of the season....he came back into the side at the end of the season on the left of midfield when Belly got injured,but that's not Woody,left-back is Woody....

His form didn't drop,he was simply dropped....

What are you on about? I saw him start in 3 of our first 4 matches and he was rubbish. Lightweight, poor distribution and prone to making any number of careless errors in each match.

It's not like we've missed him is it. Our form since those first four games has improved I think it'd be fair to say.

I think we should keep him at the club as cover, but in League Two I think he's found his level.

What are you on about? I saw him start in 3 of our first 4 matches and he was rubbish. Lightweight, poor distribution and prone to making any number of careless errors in each match.

It's not like we've missed him is it. Our form since those first four games has improved I think it'd be fair to say.

I think we should keep him at the club as cover, but in League Two I think he's found his level.

Oh your talking about this season now :dunno:

Phat, it's not often that I disagree with you but Tins has taken the blame for our early season bad form; it's a bit churlish to blame it on Woody.

I think he's a composed ball player and being naturally left footed makes him valuable...

Mark my words ye unbeliever, never where the words more prophetic

"I want my Woody back, yea, yea."

Snoz

Would be nice if he bothered to pass the halfway line though wouldn't it!

Makes his pass (the same one each time) and just stands there rather than making a run for the return pass or taking a defender with him to create space for others. No, he just admires his pass and ambles back to safety.

Would be nice if he bothered to pass the halfway line though wouldn't it!

Makes his pass (the same one each time) and just stands there rather than making a run for the return pass or taking a defender with him to create space for others. No, he just admires his pass and ambles back to safety.

When he's playing full-back he overlaps really well....but when he's out of position on the left side of midfield he isn't so effective....

No he won't, we let him play in the competition for Mansfield.

Archived