IGNORED

Another Club Record To Be Broken, Perhaps

sephjnr

Bristol City FC, 2002-2003:

28/09/2002 until 03/01/2003... WWWWWWWDWWWDWWWWDDWL = 19 Undefeated games accross all comps in sequence, which I believe is our record.

Bristol City FC, 2004-2005:

25/09/2004 until 20/11/2004... DWDWDWDWWWDW= 12 undefeated games in sequence, still active. Should we not lose to Brentford, Sheffield, Swindon, Hinckley and Blackpool (tall order I know) then we would be 2 games away.

... anybody excited yet?

Should we not lose to Brentford, Sheffield, Swindon, Hinckley and Blackpool (tall order I know) then we would be 2 games away.

... anybody excited yet?

Yeah that would make for a cracking game against Luton is we are still unbeaten at that point. You just know we'd blow the chance of equalling it by losing at Stockport though.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

11 straight wins last season was incredible....but it was abit of a mistake to bypass March as if it didn't matter and just look forward to April(QPR/Plymouth)....we seemed to lack desire in the games following the defeat at Hillsbrough....

... anybody excited yet?

It's all meaningless unless it amounts to something - namely promotion.

Last year's incredible run of victories was the most games we've ever won in a row without managing to get promotion.

What do you remember - the run of wins or the fact we failed to get promotion at Cardff? I know which I'd take any day.

• Admin
It's all meaningless unless it amounts to something - namely promotion.

Last year's incredible run of victories was the most games we've ever won in a row without managing to get promotion.

What do you remember - the run of wins or the fact we failed to get promotion at Cardff? I know which I'd take any day.

I remember both actually. Anyone who doesn't needs to stop the substance abuse pretty sharpish :)

Archived