IGNORED

Eight Month Ban For

Never to the dark side

This in my eyes is clear cut, the facts of it are he missed the test which had been arranged for him and he knew the guidelines of taking this test, he missed the arranged  appointment, therefore even if he did do another test a minute later an hour later or even a week later and passed the drugs test it doesn't matter, he missed the one that he was asked to do, no amount of bullmarsh from Gordon Taylor, the PFA, Man Utd or an army of lawyers can change that fact, this is what's wrong with the british legal system, instead of just dealing with the facts they have in front of them, lawyers are always looking for loop holes to get away from the real story.

Sorry, but i still believe in old fashioned truth and honesty and calling a spade a spade.

So it is also clear cut that a clear PRECIDENT has been set a long time before, i will not include the Man City player as he was allowed to go for a reason and was given permission, he just couldn't do the business, and was allowed to nip off and pick up his parents.

However Gordon Taylor of the PFA has admitted that several players in the nationwide League have missed drugs tests and been given no more than a fine. the fact that all the people who were part of the team that were supposed to test Rio are now all on SUSPENSION because of their cock up. Rio was a pillock but was not the only one at fault, yet all the blame has been put on him. Man you will take the case against Rio to pieces in a court, where it is not a 3 man panel having pressure put on them by some complete ###### at the head of the most corrupt sporting organisation in the world, it will be 3 high court judges, who will look at the evidence in front of them, and see that with the corroborating story of Berkovic that it was an accident. Then depending on their finding on wheather the ban was lawful or not.

Man yoo will follow that up with a trip to the European court, to gain masses of compensation for restriction of trade from the FA, then if the payments for Rio to leeds are in any way effected by this draconian ban, then they have every right to follow up with a claim as well.

The fa could have well and truly screwed themselfs over here if Man yoo handle it right.

It's just a shame FIFA didn't get involved properly as well, as if united went after them as well it could hopefully provide the incentive fore UEFA, to tell them to get stuffed, and destroy FIFA as the world governing body.

in the end he took no drugs so has done nothing wrong except make an honest mistake, so should be punished with a token ban and a hefty fine for his stupidity.

Shambles in my opinion, Every footballer makes one mistake in his life, Cantona kicks a supporter and gets banned for a long time, Rio forgetts to turn up for a drugs test and gets banned for ages,, F.A are idiots.

i agree with you mate. shocking ban by the FA and they are making complete idiots of themselves. :D

Archived