IGNORED

Brentford

Taunton_City

Well, i say this guardedly because it has become something of a tradition for me or a member of the family to be in bed with flu over Christmas, but all being well, and fingers crossed, i will be there.

Being down the Gate on the morning the Brentford tickets came in i bought 2 on the spur of the moment. Nothing too remarkarble about that you may think. Except having previously followed City around the country persistantly for about 15 years in all 4 divisions, i can't remember the last away league game i went to.

At least 10 years, probably more. That's what having children does for you.

Anyway thought it was about time Harry "went away", so Brentford it is.

Oh, and i got a couple of tickets for the Cats coaches as well, and i haven't been away with them since going up to West Brom in the late 70's.

Should be an interesting day. Touch wood. :D

Ah, i shall be there along with me old man on the terracing.... Only thing I'm not looking forward to is CATS......  :D

Citygal, what's the problem with Cats?

I am returning to them after a 24 year gap, hope there are no problems i've not been told about! ;)

Citygal, what's the problem with Cats?

I am returning to them after a 24 year gap, hope there are no problems i've not been told about! ;)

It's just me prefering the atmosphere of driving up with mates or whatever.....

They are fine, very reliable just quite boring really, no major problems. It's only a relatively short journey but Blackpool was a killer, dread to think what Hartlepool would be like on them :D

<br /> It's just me prefering the atmosphere of driving up with mates or whatever.....

They are fine, very reliable just quite boring really, no major problems. It's only a relatively short journey but Blackpool was a killer, dread to think what Hartlepool would be like on them  :D

Bit dull then is it?

Ah, well, i shall attempt to liven it up with a few of the old songs.

Last time i went West Brom's mob followed us into the coach park afterwards but that was par for the course then.

Nice to have a thumping City win for Harry's away debut. ;)

Bit dull then is it?

Ah, well, i shall attempt to liven it up with a few of the old songs.

Last time i went West Brom's mob followed us into the coach park afterwards but that was par for the course then.

Nice to have a thumping City win for Harry's away debut. ;)

Dull is putting it mildly :(

Attempt to get some singing started?! Good luck mate :D

Archived