IGNORED

Just When You Thought

openEnd

Bristol City Football Club Garden Gnome.

Hand painted in the 04/05 home kit.  Made from modelling plaster and using waterproof paints and yachting varnish for protection. The gnome is fine for use outdoors but it is recommended that you do not leave it out in a frost. It is a standard size garden gnome standing 9 inches (22cm) tall. My gnomes have featured on 'Saint and Greavsie' and 'Fantasy Football' and have also appeared in the official F.A. magazine.

A name and number can also be painted for an extra £1 on request by the buyer.

Are my eyes playing up, but it don't look like 04/05 home kit... looks more like the 03/04!!! :)

Guest zider_head

There is a shop down in newquey that does all those sorts of things plus loads of other tacky poo, don't think they cost that much either, but i also dint think they are that detailed.

There is a shop down in newquey that does all those sorts of things plus loads of other tacky poo, don't think they cost that much either, but i also dint think they are that detailed.

the shops owned by Plymouth fans aren't they? or is it Exeter? Really good shop, prints t-shirts, sells all sorts of stuff.

My nan once got me a liverpool garden gnome about 5 years ago, what useless, un interesting news for you all.

Archived