IGNORED

Sports Personality Of The Year

Andre_The_Giant

Guest Tactical Genius

Can't argue with that. England's best summer for years on the cricket field inspired by the thoughtful captaincy of Vaughan and a prolonged barrage of attack from the big fella.

Two favourite moments, the first when he talked Tino Best into dancing down the pitch and losing his wicket. The second was a towering six that he aimed at his family in the stand, his father dropped the catch.

Fantastic, stirring stuff.

It's a toughie this year but I think it'll be Holmes 1 Flintoff 2 Pinsent 3, with Amir Khan recieving the young personality award.

Team of the year will be a close run thing between The Ryder cup squad or the England side that swept almost all before them. Amazing that Arsenal will probably not even get a look in.

And Overseas personality will probably be Roger Federer for his 3 slams and winning numerous other tournaments, including the masters cup.

You heard it here first :)

It's a toughie this year but I think it'll be Holmes 1 Flintoff 2 Pinsent 3, with Amir Khan recieving the young personality award. 

Team of the year will be a close run thing between The Ryder cup squad or the England side that swept almost all before them. Amazing that Arsenal will probably not even get a look in.

And Overseas personality will probably be Roger Federer for his 3 slams and winning numerous other tournaments, including the masters cup.

You heard it here first  :city:

Well you just copy and pasted that from an Msn conversation we had Pete, so i'll be the one taking any credit. :)

It's gotta be worth watching just to see how many people vote for Rooney, then laughing yourself senseless. ###### chav. Not that he'd turn up even if he won, too busy with those 45 year old prostitutes I'd imagine.

kelly holmes for me as well

2 freddie

3..pinsent(would have been rooney after euro 04,but not after madrid game etc)

team ...ryder cup(although technically its supposed to be british team of year)

if gb win the tri nations on sat,they could be close 2nd faves

overseas....maria sharapova

young.....amir khan

Archived