IGNORED

Season Ticket For Sale

Akira

hi,

i have the worst scenario ever.its either workor city.unfortunately it had to be work,as weekends are the only shifts they had which were suitible for me.

link to the post in which i made in the SteveL forum asking what can i do.

well after hearing the club does not buy back season tickets (no surprise there) i have a season ticket which will NOT get used as i work saturdays and sundays 9 til 5. obviously if there was a tuesday night game i would go to it but there are a very small number of games which are played on a tuesday night.

I'm devastated that i will not be able to watch city but earning a living comes before city(only just though!)

if anyone is interested in a season ticket for Atyeo H block,Row Q then please PM me or reply to this thread.

cant believe it has come to this.i could keep it but it will be a waste.i miss one of the biggest games of the season aswell :D

Rick :ph34r:

:dunno:

hi,

i would love to say to them that they can stick their job but i need it.pay is good but weekends were the only shift available,therefore i had to take it.

i have replied to the PM and email which i have recieved.

Cheers

Rick :dunno:

Guest DrFaustus

Akira - whatever you do, don't try throwing the thing on the pitch..... they'll find where you live and deliver the bloody thing right back to you.

At least, that's what's happened to me for the last 5 years at Rovers.

Bloody boomerang tickets :dunno: What's more, ours are asbestos covered - you can't even burn the forkers.

Akira - whatever you do, don't try throwing the thing on the pitch..... they'll find where you live and deliver the bloody thing right back to you.

Bloody boomerang tickets :dunno: What's more, ours are asbestos covered - you can't even burn the forkers.

But surely yours has expired now anyway.

Rovers' season is always over by November, isn't it?

Bloody boomerang tickets :D What's more, ours are asbestos covered - you can't even burn the forkers.

Oi Dr F, nice to see a Northerner with a sense of humour, and nice to see one of you lot who don't lob lighters on the pitch......could be worse though you could have Wonderson "Defeat is not Failure" as manager!!!! :ph34r:

Cure is to drink more beer/cider/whiskey/bourbon/brandy/poison of choice-everything looks better through beer goggles :dunno:

Guest Tactical Genius
This wil sound really random but THERE'S A GASHEAD LIVING NEAR ME! :D  :dunno:

Move before anyone else finds out. That sort of thing can destroy the value of your property.

Archived