IGNORED

Sleeping Giant?

Cider red

I found this , it adds up the points of football clubs over their entire history and ranks them on how many points they have. Big club i think not , shows city have never forfilled their "potential". God i hate that word! :dunno:

Take two of these tablets twice a day and things will look better.

Giant...... yes, the best football team in the world.... forget the tabs

It does not matter if you do stats or not .... tell me that you don't belive that Bristol City are the greatest team in the world and that our following (fans) are wrong.......

There I knew the tabs would kick in.......

:D

I found this , it adds up the points of football clubs over their entire history and ranks them on how many points they have. Big club i think not , shows city have never forfilled their "potential". God i hate that word! :dunno:

Interesting stats but i think it only confirms what we already know - that throughout our history we have been a lower 2/upper 3rd division (in old money) club.

We've occassionaly done better and worse but that is ouir level.

Talk of Sleeping Giants is based on potential to do better of which there is plenty at the club given resuources location etc- its just a case of unlocking it.

how did my maths teacher say it once.  "Stats are like a bikini, they are nice but it whats they cover that is really important"

... one value of stats is to suggest questions needed to challenge assumptions ... are City a sleeping giant? / is the bikini being worn by a ladyboy?

Guest Were dreamers
and confirms how even less of a club rovers are.

Only shows that we should both be in the third division, and playing each other. :rolleyes:

Its sad to say, but its a bad advert for Bristol and the football thats on offer :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus
and confirms how even less of a club rovers are.

Your usual cheery Chuckle Brother self eh Nester? We know we're crap - someof your mob seem to think you should be in the Premiership. :rolleyes:

Sleeping giant? More like dormant dwarf.

Archived