IGNORED

Goodfellow To Swansea

Wilksi

He has agreed to go out on loan to them with the view to signing a contract with them

Anyinsahs jumped over MG in the pecking order and BT's under strict instructions from SL to cut wages before adding more players.

Dinnings going to be expensive, so something has to give.Plus the fact that MG's just not rated by BT.

I reckon he'd do well if given a run on the left wing and his goal scoring record per game is excellent.

Hope we get our £50K back

Guest Tactical Genius
how we can let this boy go out on loan (which is looking like it might be permanant) without giving him his chance i will never know.

We seem to be coping quite well without him, and there is no evidence to suggest that won't continue to be the case. I'll bet you still miss Simon Clist.

We seem to be coping quite well without him, and there is no evidence to suggest that won't continue to be the case. I'll bet you still miss Simon Clist.

yes i sure do miss clist, he had great skin.

This lad has never been given a chance. We bought him as a right winger, he scored a number of goals and that seems to be where it end. Then he helped get us to Cardiff.

Sorry mate, I'm enjoying your sarcasm but all i would like is this lad given a chance - in a game like tonight.

I can understand Tinnion's thinking behind the possible move, but from what i saw of Goodfellow at the start of the season and in the friendlies, i thought (like wilkshire) that he'd settled down and would produce some good stuff this season.

I think it's a shame, but as has been said, perhaps a neccessary evil in light of the possible permant signing of Dinning.

I think this is all about Dinning.

It cant be a coincidence that we change our minds about releasing Freezer just as we need money for a new signing.

It would be nice to think we'd get some of the 50k back. But realistically we're going to be losing money AGAIN.

Pity, because while Goodfellow might be a bit light-weight, he's proved he can do one thing better than everyone (except Lita) and thats score goals. That should have made him a perfect super-sub, but for some reason Tinnion never wanted to give him a chance.

If we have to lose Goodfellow to get Dinning then there appears some logic however harsh.But if the two are not connected then it seems very hard on Goodfellow indeed.First that half wit Wilson plays him on the wrong wing then a couple of injuries and he has never been given a chance to prove himself.I wish the lad the best of luck and hope he gets a chance at Swansea.

Archived