IGNORED

Have You Ever.......

Keepers Ball

Guest zider_head

like i said on another post you cant really slag him off to much he is having a great season but prehaps he or timan have to have a think and maybe not allow him to take another for a while, weird though as he seems such a natural finisher, shame bell wasnt on there :dunno:

like i said on another post you cant really slag him off to much

Why?

Two cup competitions now we could of progressed in. I know he scored in the following league game after the Everton one, however, hardly a great strike.

THe bottom line is that anybody who keeps poking at the hole will eventually get in!!

He should be told to concentrate on what he does best and to leave the dead ball stuff to those better equipped.

I hope I do not see another Lita penalty for a long time. There are far too costly!

Why?

Two cup competitions now we could of progressed in.  I know he scored in the following league game after the Everton one, however, hardly a great strike.

THe bottom line is that anybody who keeps poking at the hole will eventually get in!!

He should be told to concentrate on what he does best and to leave the dead ball stuff to those better equipped.

I hope I do not see another Lita penalty for a long time.  There are far too costly!

Neo, succinct as ever!!!

For a striker whos banging em in for fun, fun fun at the moment, that was a truly kin AWFUL penalty, I had money on him not missing again. They sure aint his strong point are they? Shame cos he's turned into a lethal finisher in normal play.

Archived