IGNORED

Waste Of Money

freezer

After getting Sky sports for £20 for the month i agreed that if we lost i'd pay £60 for the wifes hairdo.

Well after that poo performance from us i reckon i'd have been better off sticking to radio Bristle,with headphones, and a missus with not such good looking hair!.

But what a crap display we put up though,hard to pick good performances but where was the midfield.Dinning has to stay at all costs,Goodfellow could not have done any worse than what was on show tonight,and as for Miller(missed your BIG chance),Orr(bad game for a change),Tinnion(stick to managing),Fortune,the list goes on.

Never mind,Wednesday on Saturday,i'll be the unshaven skint bloke with a missus looking like a million dollars.

After getting Sky sports for £20 for the month i agreed that if we lost i'd pay £60 for the wifes hairdo.

Well after that poo performance from us i reckon i'd have been better off sticking to radio Bristle,with headphones, and a missus with not such good looking hair!.

But what a crap display we put up though,hard to pick good performances but where was the midfield.Dinning has to stay at all costs,Goodfellow could not have done any worse than what was on show tonight,and as for Miller(missed your BIG chance),Orr(bad game for a change),Tinnion(stick to managing),Fortune,the list goes on.

Never mind,Wednesday on Saturday,i'll be the unshaven skint bloke with a missus looking like a million dollars.

£60?

City on Sky.

"Big" City game on Sky?

And you put money on it with the missus?

Two words!

You Muppet! :rolleyes:

Well I hope she looks the part for £60, god women, you don't have get taken for a ride!

£60?

City on Sky.

"Big" City game on Sky?

And you put money on it with the missus?

Two words!

You Muppet!  :rolleyes:

Well I hope she looks the part for £60, god women, you don't have get taken for a ride!

I know,mug ain't i,but for once,just once,i thought we'd play well, win, and i'd have the last laugh.Anyone got any hairspray going cheap?. :whistle:

:clap:

Not with my 2 City sons. :shifty:

Special treat you see,more like a nightmare on elm street.

"course,i need a new outfit to go with my hair"HELP,i support City and we lost. :whistle:

I'll stop laughing in a minute.

Actually, maybe not!

:rolleyes:

Every cloud and all that :laugh:

I'm sure there's some quality sport left in this month though so it shouldnt be all bad. The sting of the wallet strings is a bit nastier!

Archived