IGNORED

The Only Thing We Lost Last Night...

Collis

Was our dignity :@

Another game lost on Sky Sports 1 to a awfull team for the world to see. :shifty:

It's hard to believe that we beat this team 4-1 at the begining of the season. If we had played the first team tonight we would IMO have won the game in 90 minutes. :whistle:

Its true - we can concentrate on the league now but that doesn't make me feel any better. :rolleyes:

Btw for anyone who watched the game on TV, was Nelson actually off his line when Miller's penalty was saved?

Guest bristolbred
It's hard to believe that we beat this team 4-1 at the begining of the season.  If we had played the first team tonight we would IMO have won the game in 90 minutes.  :whistle:

It was only the woodwork, and Steve Phillips who kept us in the game, and unlike at Wrexham where they hit the woodwork 4 times and we won, Brentford hit the woodwork and they won!!, :shifty:

Jamie Smith suprised me, and played well, and workman-like, and set up Heffernen for our normal time equaliser.

As Tin's say's on the main site;

"You can't fault the lads efforts!!"

Maybe he was watching a different match than the rest of us!!, :rolleyes:

Was our dignity :@

Another game lost on Sky Sports 1 to a awfull team for the world to see.  :shifty: 

It's hard to believe that we beat this team 4-1 at the begining of the season.  If we had played the first team tonight we would IMO have won the game in 90 minutes.  :whistle:

Its true - we can concentrate on the league now but that doesn't make me feel any better. :rolleyes:

Btw for anyone who watched the game on TV, was Nelson actually off his line when Miller's penalty was saved?

C-red, well done, but where is this "Aston Gate" that you proudly have under your name??? Is it in Birmingham?

Ummmmm. Yeah. And we would have got money from the FA cup too  :rolleyes:  The game against Hinckley was to be on Sky again. Plus, we would have progressed to the next round, to a possible televised match against a Premiership club.  :whistle:

Well said...

As far as the LDV and FA cup are concerned (money wise). Theres no competition.

Guest alex1089

But if we start concentrating on such a big cup like the F.A cup we'll loose are concentration on the league.

Yes the F.A cup is money potential and Yes it's bigger than the LDV, u got that right. But i think i would be very very happy with Ldv and the league!

Archived