IGNORED

Am I The Only One That Did'nt Care That We Lost

just like watching brazil

seems to me that I'm the only one that did'nt care that we lost last night'

how can you slate tinman for making the changes that he made,whats more important 3 points on saturday or an fa cup match which we won't win anyway,i'd rather we concentrate on sheffield and swindon in a competition we have a chance of winning.

Despite losing last night there were some plus points,scott brown was brilliant when he came on,and jamie smith had a great game.

seems to me that I'm the only one that did'nt care that we lost last night'

how can you slate tinman for making the changes that he made,whats more important 3 points on saturday or an fa cup match which we won't win anyway,i'd rather we concentrate on sheffield and swindon in a competition we have a chance of winning.

Despite losing last night there were some plus points,scott brown was brilliant when he came on,and jamie smith had a great game.

No, we aren't going to win the FA cup. But a good run in that competition always boosts the confidence of the team, and supporters. The club has lost a large amount of money from losing that game. The league is obviously the most important thing. But that shouldn't mean that we dismiss cup competitions. Especially the FA cup. I don't care whether it's in the league, FA cup, LDV or any other competition. I fully expect City to beat teams like Brentford every time we play them.

A victory last night was an opportunity to get a £100,000 injection into the club from the BBC.

In this division £100,000 is a colossal sum of money, which could give the club some financial support. That kind of money is not to be under-estimated. Plus the chance to beat Hickley would bring on additional money.

We are not going to win the F.A. Cup but I always want City to win, no matter the opposition or the relevance of the game. I also want City to be financially stable.

So to say that you're not bothered about losing last night, is not an opinion I share with you...

Archived