IGNORED

Chris Kamara

Claverham_Red

There is an interesting article in today's The Sun newspaper about City. (See page 8 of the Super Goals section of the paper and you will see the article on the left.)

Basically Chris Kamara says how 5 years ago he had a chat with Steve Lansdown about the possibility of him becoming manager, he goes onto say how making Brian Tinnion manager was a gamble but now proving to be a good move. He predicts us to be right up there in the promotion battle at the end of the season....

A good read for all City fans :rolleyes::whistle:

There is an interesting article in today's The Sun newspaper about City. (See page 8 of the Super Goals section of the paper and you will see the article on the left.)

Basically Chris Kamara says how 5 years ago he had a chat with Steve Lansdown about the possibility of him becoming manager, he goes onto say how making Brian Tinnion manager was a gamble but now proving to be a good move. He predicts us to be right up there in the promotion battle at the end of the season....

A good read for all City fans  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

Is this the same Chris Kamara who predicted us to go up last season?

:shifty::whistle:

Guest bristolbred
Is this the same Chris Kamara who predicted us to go up last season?

Page 8!!, the Kiss of Death article!!, :rolleyes:

So, as a non Sun reader, why didn't he become our Manager??, :P

Guest bristolbred
Don't worry about page 8 of the Sun.... I'm not looking forward to reading the back page of the Evil Post.  :whistle:

I've just had two mates who for some reason, although being Bristolian, support Sheff Weds, and have given me their version of the game!!, (with just a little blue and white bias!!), :shifty:

Ah!, Well, worse things happen at sea, so they say!!, :rolleyes:

I've just had two mates who for some reason, although being Bristolian, support Sheff Weds, and have given me their version of the game!!, (with just a little blue and white bias!!),  :shifty:

Ah!, Well, worse things happen at sea, so they say!!,  :rolleyes:

To be honest bred, they wouldn't be that far off the truth I think (although not knowing what they said it's hard to confirm that!) :whistle:

Archived