IGNORED

Get Goodfellow Back Now

Cardy

For gods sake, what Tinnion's problem with the guy. Once again today we have done absolutely nothing down the left side. Once teams stop Murray our cutting edge is gone and we resort to hopeful long balls from defence. We had no idea how to break through them today and not once did Murray get goal side of the 2 men on him.

If Tinnion lets Goody go then he needs his head examining.

Wilkshire plays on the left at home so he can have a free hole so often there is no-one on the left. To be honest, at home this season it has been very successful with wilkshire scoring 7 goals and looking like the best player in the league, but away from home, we are lacking on the left and i would like to see goodfellow given another chance out there, with wilkshire playing in the middle with tommy, as we don't have that many options on the left

Remember though, goodfellow prefers playing on the right so i cant really see him being the answer even though i would like to see him being given another chance

Guest bristolbred
I do not think goodfellow is good enough

Freezer may be a lightweight, but he's not afraid to run at the midfield or defenders!!, :dunno:

I think that Tinns will rue the day, if we got rid of him, but once again, there was a lot of internal politics prior to DW's departure, and Tinns may be wanting to clear out players he would not of bought over the past few seasons, without seeing the player for the person he is!!, :wacko:

I'm still wondering why Anyisah just up and disappeared. He was in the frame then takes a knock and now can't even get a game. Granted he is a bit overmatched at times but he always seems to be dangerous and actually provide someone on the left that needs to be watched. Something Wilks (playing "left") and Mickey Bell don't provide.

Archived