IGNORED

Stockport Review

BournemouthRed

Guest Dolman Moaner
HA giving peacock a higher rating than miller where you are another game ?

If you are going to comment on every post that is on this forum, as you seem to be doing at the moment.........

Can you do us all a favour and at least try and type something that actually translates into English ?

HA giving peacock a higher rating than miller where you are another game ?

Miller did nothing in the first half and um, nothing in the second half. Never had a sight of goal while Peacock was always there or thereabouts. Yes he missed a couple of chances but at least he was in the right place to miss them. Miller was off the pace.

strange comments on there lita missed simple header?

Sat deep in the midfield in place of Tinnion - he was pushing foward aswel

Anonymous in the first half but came into it more after the break as the team took control. Inconsistent - did well no really inconsistant

Poor first half with some embarrassing touches and passes. Mostly unemployed after the break- he played very well i thought and evan nearly scored

Guest Red_Rat

I dont see how it was a game of two halves,stockport played the same game for the whole 90 minutes,sit back and soak up the pressure then hit us on the break. In the 1st half we had plenty of chances and could've come away with a 4-0 win.It's worrying because these are the kind of side we should be beating 3 or 4-0,instead 27 goals in 22 games tell the story of a side desperate for goals.I find it hard to see us getting into the play offs with this continued form.My views on the players were as follows:-

Steve Philips- 4/10 he had no command of his box,made poor decisions when coming for crosses,and on a number of occasions mis-communicated wth his defence.

Louis Carey-7/10 Viscious going forward,good pace and passing,didnt see him much defenceivly.

Matt Hill- 5/10 As captain he looked good,but as a defender quite ragged,I prefer him at left back,could be exploited by a stronger attack.

Danny Coles- 5/10 1st and 2nd touch looked worrying,a bit of daydreaming i think,on todays performance i struggled to see why Cardiff would pay any money for him.

Craig Woodman- 7/10 Faultless, comfortable on the ball,troubling for defences,a real rock hard left back.

Christian Roberts- 9/10 My MoM,Scott Murray eske, pace and dribbling looked menacing,even some showboating at the end.A permanent place their in my view.

Brian Tinnion- 7/10 As always tin-man was great, one of his quieter performances though,but some brilliant passed to the wing very promising.

Luke Wilkshire- 7/10 Finally beginning to look like what we signed,assured on the ball,looking for the defence splitting passes,a lot more to come from him i think.

Aaron Brown- 6/10 I'm a big fan of aaron brown but today i failed to see his attacking side,when given the oppurtunity he didnt use his pace and run at the opposing defence,also could'nt get into crossing positions.

Lee Miller- 7/10 A very good foil for Peacock, won a lot of headers in the air, and shoed some nice touches.

Lee Peacock- 8/10 His goal capped a good performance,looked lively,i always thought oppurtunity would come with him in the attack.Nice goal to round it off.

Must be said, I thought Miller played consistently better than Peacock BUT that was the best I've seen Peacock play in ages.

And not just the wonder-goal. He also seemed quite active and linked up well with Roberts a couple of times.

And since we're here, what was going on with Matty Hill when he left the ball for Phillips to fetch - why didn't he just kick it to him?

Team mates?

• Admin
And since we're here, what was going on with Matty Hill when he left the ball for Phillips to fetch - why didn't he just kick it to him?

Team mates?

I actually noticed that several of our team were taking oppurtunities to waste time at every chance in the 1st half.This confused me considering we were playing the 20th placed team at home. Almost made me wonder if we'd have been happy with a point!

Archived