IGNORED

Cureton Anyone?

TinnionForEngland

Loan?

I thought you had to have a club to go on loan??

Hes either spent these last month or so since he left korea getting as fit as a fiddle or as fat as a house, who knows.

Doesnt he still live local, wouldnt a move to us seem so logical to him and his family??

Think Mr Curtains is going to Barsnley on loan according to bbc cheefax on Friday.

I thought Barnsley had pulled out of the deal, claiming that they couldn't afford the financial package he was wanting.

North Korea

He would certainly be worth a contract until the end of the season with the option of a 3 year one. He has did a job at this level before and I'm sure he could do it again, he is more hungary to do well now he hasnt played for awhile so i feel he would be worth the chance if the price was right

Has everybody forgotten the terrible, unwarranted personal abuse Cureton has recieved during his last two appearances at the Gate. I can't believe that he would fancy coming here in the first place, and also, what do you think would happen every time he had a poor game, or missed a sitter? I think Cureton coming here would be unfortunate in the least.

Has everybody forgotten the terrible, unwarranted personal abuse Cureton has recieved during his last two appearances at the Gate. I can't believe that he would fancy coming here in the first place, and also, what do you think would happen every time he had a poor game, or missed a sitter? I think Cureton coming here would be unfortunate in the least.

He actually said before he went to Korea that he would consider a move here.

Archived