IGNORED

Centre Midfield

Port Said Red

If Dinning passes his "thorough" medical, we will have quite a number of potential central midfield players. So what do we think the pecking order is? Brown, Dinning, The Doc, Orr, Wilkshire plus others to consider.

BCFC quotes Tins as saying he was happy with the partnership of Doc and Dinning, so that seems to be it, with Murray and Wilks on the flanks. I still think Orr is a better right back than midfielder, and Scott Brown will press the top four for his chances.

Guest monster red
will be like usual i exept

wilkshire..dinning..doc...murray

the other will just have to wait there turn

Thats it! If these 4 are fit they play, simple as that really :dunno: I'm sure Orr will get his chance when Tommy is suspended :dunno:

If Dinning passes his "thorough" medical, we will have quite a number of potential central midfield players. So what do we think the pecking order is? Brown, Dinning, The Doc, Orr, Wilkshire plus others to consider.

In the notes from the AGM last night, Tinnion said something along the lines of, Dinning and Doherty have struck up a good partnership in midfield and we have good cover in myself (Tinnion, not me. I'm useless) and Bradley Orr.

It would seem that is the current order for the midfield, with Brown etc. currently underneath those four.

Things can change quickly though, I guess, and from what I have seen, I hope Brown forces his way up the order, as I think he offers something a bit different from the others.

Brown looks good to me, talented, lots of energy, gets stuck in and got a shot on him. The sort of player who could really make his mark in this division, given the chance.

Now we've got Dinning, it shouldn't be unthinkable for Brown to get his chance in place of Doherty.

Dinning looks Captain material, and if that change was made Doherty could not be an automatic choice on this season's form.

Ok....simply put, most of you agree on Murray/Doc/Dinning/Wilkshire/ with Brown and Tins in support. The difference, one post took twice the words and twice the space to say it.

And once again, you didn't offer an opinion, but merely chose to snipe at others who did.

Well done.

And once again, you didn't offer an opinion, but merely chose to snipe at others who did.

Well done.

Does this forum every meet up anywhere?

Like a Christmas P#ss Up?

Guest bristolbred
Murray ......... Dinning ......... Doherty ......... Wilky

Cant see it being different to that myself.

I'll agree with that, providing Tinn's sticks to 4-4-2. :dunno:

Ok....simply put, most of you agree on Murray/Doc/Dinning/Wilkshire/ with Brown and Tins in support. The difference, one post took twice the words and twice the space to say it.

Well I for one like to read a post with a bit of substance and reasoning. I would rather see things explained and thoughtout than just a list of players.

I'm sure I'm not alone in not realising space was at a premium on here??? :dunno:

Not for a couple of years, used to be a summer thing done by the old possé of FKR and MattyH

http://www.bcfcpics.co.uk/photos/specials/...t2002/index.php

http://www.bcfcpics.co.uk/photos/specials/...t2003/index.php

That one a couple of years ago in 90 degree heat almost finished me off. Five emergency pints of Coke afterwards and i don't even like the stuff. Broke a rib as well.

Interesting to see people face to face though, i'm sure me and Racred would get on like a house on fire. :dunno:

Not to mention MaloneFM. :P

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Doherty and Dinning looks good,it's nice and secure to allow Murray and Wilkshire to do fancy stuff in attack....the back four must feel comfortable with consistent performers like Doherty and Dinning in front of them....I can't see a better midfield pairing at this standard....

Archived