IGNORED

Away Fans

I think the plan is to put away fans in the Atyeo once the new East End is built. Presumbaly you could section that off and just give them a portion of the stand for teams with a small away following. The tricky thing will be where to put them while the construction work is taking place. I hope the subbers haven't got too attached to their seats in the Williams :dunno:

I think the plan is to put away fans in the Atyeo once the new East End is built. Presumbaly you could section that off and just give them a portion of the stand for teams with a small away following. The tricky thing will be where to put them while the construction work is taking place. I hope the subbers haven't got too attached to their seats in the Williams  :dunno:

Wouldnt it be better to have city fans at both ends? It would make it much more intimidating for the away team. I don't like the idea of the away fans taunting our players at our ground when they are walking back to the tunnel.

Still havent quite worked out why our fragmented "singers" seem to be determined to hog the "ends" of the Atyeo,Dolman and Williams when the middle would seem to be more sensible. :dunno:

As for the away fans my guess would be just where them weird subber boys are now :dunno:

yeah that would be quite a good idea actually but then again i suppose if we had like a big team coming ie rovers swindon wednesday etc then the trouble outside of the ground would be even worse than what it is now because coming out of the stadium they the away fans would have to go through home fans either way

sorry mate did you say a big team rovers & swindon

:whistle:;):me?::laugh:

top xmas cracker joke :laugh::P

Archived