IGNORED

Forum Awards 2004

Ian M

Guest bristolbred
I'm an American!!!

That gives us all a sense of calm and wellbeing, and i for one shall sleep safely, and soundly tonight, knowing that!!, :D

I'm easily amused.

Shame that you arn't blonde as well!!!, :city:

Does getting up at 3.33am to let the dog out for a pee sneak me into the best overseas category?

No that's when you get up at 6am, having NOT earlier got out to let the dog out for a pee, and find you are sliding barefoot in the dark "over seas" to get to the kettle.

Cat's have no qualms about doing it, so i imagine an ignored dog would go to great efforts to ensure maximum lino coverage. :D

Yeh whatev  :P 

I'm under 18 for anyone who hasn't already voted :dunno:

To be honest, as fun as some people think these awards are, i just think they're an excuse to lick clean someone else's arse (not now Neo) ;)

EDIT- changed my mind on my smiles i used :)

Was it this one you lovesick young fool? :wub:

;):wub::ph34r:

Actually, I've been licking Neo's arse for some time, Can't stop now  :dunno:

Ssssssshhhhhhhh!

I told you we don't annouce it until your 16th!

Regards,

Neo

typing live from the first-class e-booth on B.A. flight 69 non-stop to Brazil! ;)

Oooo!!!!  Pick me!!!!!  Pick me!!!!!!

I'm an American and I was an Election Official this year!  I believe I am well-qualified to handle the mismanagement of the forum vote!

.....Kelly :dunno:

you could come up here to Washington and help with the recount (3rd count BTW) doing all 4 millionish Ballots by hand. grrrrrrreat so who is our Governer?

you could come up here to Washington and help with the recount (3rd count BTW) doing all 4 millionish Ballots by hand.  grrrrrrreat so who is our Governer?

Sorry, we're too busy out here trying to figure out who the Mayor of San Diego is supposed to be. Speaking as someone who was on the County's Training Team, we very clearly instructed our Pollworkers on how to assist voters who wanted to write-in a candidate. Well, lo-and-behold, the voters *still* did it wrong. Now we have a lady who is a likely winner of the mayoral race via write-ins, but she's not the official winner because some people forgot to fill in the bubble before writing in her name on the line. Doh! We're on our 3rd or so recount as well (though the guy who was declared the winner got sworn in last week).

Madger, bcfc seattle and I will be happy to conduct multiple recounts of the forum vote should you need it - we're experts at it.

.....Kelly :grr:

Sorry, we're too busy out here trying to figure out who the Mayor of San Diego is supposed to be.  Speaking as someone who was on the County's Training Team, we very clearly instructed our Pollworkers on how to assist voters who wanted to write-in a candidate.  Well, lo-and-behold, the voters *still* did it wrong.  Now we have a lady who is a likely winner of the mayoral race via write-ins, but she's not the official winner because some people forgot to fill in the bubble before writing in her name on the line. Doh!  We're on our 3rd or so recount as well (though the guy who was declared the winner got sworn in last week).

Madger, bcfc seattle and I will be happy to conduct multiple recounts of the forum vote should you need it - we're experts at it.

.....Kelly :grr:

does that mean you get to decid what is a vote and what is not a vote?

:grr:

Archived