IGNORED

Cardiff Fans Ain't Happy

Never to the dark side

As I knew that BBC Wales extra time (broadcast between 6pm and 730pm saturday night) would be very enjoyable listening.

These are some of the comments, Gabadon and Earnshaw are now #### after the failure to qualify for euro 2004

Not beaten any of the top ten teams

No passion no atmosphere

Seemed the cardiff fans enjoyed goading dennis wise who ran half the lenth of the pitch to confront one of the cardiff players

Kavangh having a pop at he goalie

Willy bolan got a rush to his head after coming off the back post for the millwall first goal

Players just going through the motions

The streaker who appeared at half time had more b@@@s than Eanshaw did in the penalty area

Well thiers plenty of ammunitin if you bump into any Cardiff fans

Thans for the reply

I did not see the Cardiff game cos I was in a different location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the comments by the Cardiff fans were made before I saw the highlights on HTV Wales

But Wise is a bone-head running all that way to have a pop at Earnshaw for kicking the ball in the wrong direction

Its time the English F.A say sort em out, let us deal with em, or go away.

I said it many a time and i will say it again. Its sickening how a Welsh team is in the English league yet still punished by the Welsh F.A.

I'm fed up of us English always getting treated more heavy handed.

Look at Turkey in all, they stab someone, they delay a game for throwing tons of till rool on the pitch, make the pitch less playable and what do you hear FIFA are doing about it? Slap on the wrist and don't do it again.

We run on the pitch celebrate with our players, get back on no real harm done. ONe of our many players playing in the English league misses a drugs test. FIFA say we will withdraw Man Ure from the Champs League if you don't deal with him hard enough and say they will ban us from watching England.

Its about time the English F.A stood up and faces these idiots.

Archived