IGNORED

If Tinnion Was To Have An Experienced Advisor

headhunter

I've never seen Zidane or Beckham pass like Tinnion,sorry but it's the truth,you take all the video evidence of Tinnion's passes and match them Zidane and Beckham,you'll see what I mean....I remember Barry Fry said a few seasons ago "only Brian Tinnion could have played the through-ball for that goal" and Aaron Brown said "Brian has outrageous passing ability,he might be the best passer I've seen"

Please seek psychiatric help, honestly it'll be the best thing for you in the long run.

I've never seen Zidane or Beckham pass like Tinnion,sorry but it's the truth,you take all the video evidence of Tinnion's passes and match them Zidane and Beckham,you'll see what I mean....I remember Barry Fry said a few seasons ago "only Brian Tinnion could have played the through-ball for that goal" and Aaron Brown said "Brian has outrageous passing ability,he might be the best passer I've seen"

Shouldn't that read I've never seen Tinnion pass like Zidane or Beckham ???

The men in white coats are on their way !

Edit - sorry, didn't mean to post this twice. Got a bit trigger happy with the mouse !

TCLP's right, you know. Tinnion's pass to set up Sheffield Wednesday's second goal last week was a classic. :P

I always had my doubts about TCLP's knowledge - it was the "Scott Murray played right back in the promotion season" thread that got me suspicious - and I think his posts today have confirmed my worst fears.

Very funny though :whistle:

Well if Barry Fry said it then it must be true.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I'm sorry if it sounds as ridiculous as you make out,but to me it is the truth....I can't see how it's not true....I do have mental problems,no denying that....I was in prison from age 17 until age 27 (78-88),it messed my head up,sufferd rape inside,and missing out on so much of my life....then I lost my son and fiancee 9 years ago in a car accident,turned to heavy drinking for years,was suicidal for a while,scarred for life though....

To me,it genuinely seems Tinnion has the best passing ability I've seen....

I'm sorry if it sounds as ridiculous as you make out,but to me it is the truth....I can't see how it's not true....I do have mental problems,no denying that....I was in prison from age 17 until age 27 (78-88),it messed my head up,sufferd rape inside,and missing out on so much of my life....then I lost my son and fiancee 9 years ago in a car accident,turned to heavy drinking for years,was suicidal for a while,scarred for life though....

Sorry to hear all that. How about we all agree to let this thread drop now, before things start to get even more personal than they've already become? No more talk of "men in white coats" please............. :whistle:

Archived