IGNORED

All Going To Doncaster

Taunton_City

No. But in my defence, I only just realised it was tomorrow as I have been DIYing on the house most evenings for last couple of weeks and lost track of everything!

I know to some that is indefencible, but hey!

DIY =  Don't Involve Yerself.

I wish I hadn't. My house is now held up with filler.

I tried to convince my missus that the white patches looked a bit festive, however, she ain't having any of it. Nor am I til I finish! :whistle:

Guest LeicesterRed

Just for the info of anybody going to Doncaster, through my job I happened to have a cup of coffee with 2 lorry drivers who happen to support Doncaster. They were telling me it is not the friendliest of places for away fans to visit. I shall be removing anything connected with City from view in my car. Might be a good idea for anyone else to do likewise. Just a thought.

Guest bristolbred
I  shall  be  removing  anything  connected  with  City from  view  in my  car. Might  be  a  good idea  for  anyone  else  to  do  likewise. Just  a  thought.

And the Donny Hooligans will remove the wheels for you during the match!!, :whistle:

Latest team news!!, ;)

Doncaster v Bristol City.

Doncaster have no new injury or suspension problems but boss Dave Penney could make changes after their FA Cup loss to Exeter.

James Coppinger could start after recovering from a dead-leg while midfielder John Doolan is close to a comeback after an abdominal problem.

Bristol City are boosted by the arrival of Wigan midfielder Tony Dinning, who has signed a two-and-a-half year deal.

Danny Coles is suspended, while Craig Woodman has joined Torquay on loan.

Archived