IGNORED

Bristol Sport

mightyreds89

Has anyone else been to the new shop in town Bristol sport?

What are your views on this?

I went in their on Saturday and could not believe it. The shop is terrible.

Its tacky and cheap looking has no decoration and the items on sale are all squashed up together. I think I Probably spent about 30-60 seconds at most in their it was that bad.

Very disapointed to say the least with the whole thing including the range on offer...!

Guest litaluvver

I too visited on Saturday - worst bit for me was 'Gas Heads inside'............

you are right it did lack a bit of atmosphere and decoration.

I was expecting more of the 'gift' type merchandise to be available.....

Well i couldn't actaully find it so I gave up :whistle: . Actually drove by in the bus and it looked okay from the window! Well I don't think it would be decorated greatly anyway because there are new plans for the whole of broadmead which would invlove the demolision of parts so perhaps thats why? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Well i couldn't actaully find it so I gave up  :whistle: . Actually drove by in the bus and it looked okay from the window! Well I don't think it would be decorated greatly anyway because there are new plans for the whole of broadmead which would invlove the demolision of parts so perhaps thats why? Correct me if i'm wrong.

That is right. Part of the reason it is there is because it is only a short-term lease ubtil the place gets demolishd.

Archived