IGNORED

So With 2 Away Games.....

Northern Cider-Dude

Just thought i would ask for everyone's general thoughts on the next two games...

Simple win, lose or draw answers is all I'm asking for...

however be more detailed if u wish :laugh:

personally i think

Doncaster 1-1 draw ;)

Blackpool 1-1 draw :me?::laugh:

Just thought i would also add....whats the deal with no student prices at that shed in blacpool? :whistle:

They are teaching you a lesson. It's called learn to pay your way.

Ive got the rest of my life to pay full price, i don't see the point in starting now... :whistle:

Two good wins.

Time for Doncaster to lose at home and Blackpool aren't in the best of form at home.

Thats what i like to see...a bit of enthusiasm ;) up the reds!

I think we need to get at least 4 points from the next 2 games to stay in touch with the leaders before the big home match against Luton on the 18th.

Tonight I think we'll win, but it will be a tough game with only 1 goal in it. Saturday, I see us picking up a point as it's about time we took something from an away game at Blackpool.

C'mon you reds !

Guest bristolbred

2-2 tonight, and 1-1 against the 'pool are fair results during our current glitch, but anything more than two points from both the games will be a welcome bonus!!, :whistle:

2-2 tonight, and 1-1 against the 'pool are fair results during our current glitch, but anything more than two points from both the games will be a welcome bonus!!,  :whistle:

Yeah i agree, anything more than 2 points we gotta be pleased with...

as someone said earlier doncaster are unbeaten at home so it would be a good result if we came home with any points at all :sport18:

I have to go along with the general pessimism about tonight. 1-0 or 2-1 defeat.

Saturday...have to get something. Probably a draw. These are the sort of games we hate. Cold, in the north, small crowd (esp tonight). Go on, prove me wrong.

But even one point from two games doesn't rule us out of the play-offs. There are bound to be ups and downs.

Bloke behind me at Tranmere game (a Dolman season ticket holder and seasoned fan i.e. he was about 60 said 'no one can live with us' - I said jokingly 'yeah, watch us lose the next five'...ok take Wrexham out...but it shows what can happen...and quickly)

Win one or the other is minimum requirement really. Ultimately better than drawing both.

I think we'll probably lose tonite, and theres no real shame in that against a strong home team on a tuesday, but if we are serious about going up we need to turn over teams like blackpool who have only won 1 of 9 at home - even though they are are improving.

I hold no hope of getting a result tonite so await being pleasantly surprised to hear of our 2-0 win!!!! :whistle:

Guest Tactical Genius

Good for you Phatmeister, if only more of your fellow students could make the bookmaking conglomerates pay for their way through college, then society would be a better place for all concerned.

Good for you Phatmeister, if only more of your fellow students could make the bookmaking conglomerates pay for their way through college, then society would be a better place for all concerned.

Its not hard, just back against City away from home. Simple.

Oh, and some -2.5 goals bets in Serie A and you're on your way to some serious profit making.

Archived