IGNORED

With Out Without Smith ?

dorsetred

smith is a player who makes me a little bit warey when his name is read out on the teamsheet, bit hotheaded and the facts show we are better playin as a team without 'pshycho smith'

WITH SMITH

won-4

drew-6

lost-5

WITHOUT SMITH

won-8

drew-2

lost-0

these stats, sorry if I'm slightly out but show that us starting without him we play as a much better side...........

smith is a player who makes me a little bit warey when his name is read out on the teamsheet, bit hotheaded and the facts show we are better playin as a team without 'pshycho smith'

WITH SMITH

won-4

drew-6

lost-5

WITHOUT SMITH

won-8

drew-2

lost-0

these stats, sorry if I'm slightly out but show that us starting without him we play as a much better side...........

I don't like him or rate him but if he is playing I will get behind him and the team

you can use "stats" to try and prove anything you like if you really put your mind to it......given the choice, I would still prefer Smith to Amankwaah!

Agreed, don't rate Amankwaah at all anymore. I always like to see a bit of "bite" in a defence and Smith definitely gives us that!!

Let Kev go...

:whistle:

Guest ciderob

Amankwaah is a far better right back!!

he adds pace and direct running which we badly need, i thought he was class at swindon.

i'll get behind smith if he plays but in what areas is he better than amankwaah??

Personaly i just feel smith is a liability who offers nothing attacking wise is poor at keeping up with the pace of the match and obviously the fact he is 5ft and a mars bar weakens us at defending set pieces!!!

Smith is a liability don't see why anyone would play him over big kev , he will be at fault for at least 1 goal tonight. I would have played orr at right back tonight , after his performance at chesterfield he convinced me he is the best right back at the club , and there has been no evidense to prove otherwise since.

As a scientist would say "correlation does not prove causation" in other words you could probably show an influence on our results as attributable to almost anything - ranging from the phase of the moon to the colour of the oppositions socks.

I'm not a great fan of Smith but my gut feeling is that we are a better team with him in the side - especially away from home. At the moment after 3 straight defeats what is needed is experience and he has that.

:whistle:

you can use "stats" to try and prove anything you like if you really put your mind to it......given the choice, I would still prefer Smith to Amankwaah!

So would I. But I would also prefer someone else to the pair of them. Is Louis Carey getting many games for Coventry?

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

What is everyones problem with amankwaah. I think he is a player witha lot of potential. Got Pace can defend and attack,

What excatly is the problem with him?

Archived