IGNORED

Best Film Of The 2004

Milton Red

Guest bristolbred
My Top 5 Films of 2004 are as follows:

1.Shaun Of The Dead

Didn't see it until it came out on DVD, and wish i hadn't!!!, ;)

Rehired it, got drunk, rewatched it, still not funny!!, :whistle:

Shame though, as it seemed a good take on the original Dawn film!!

Guest bristolbred
I like the Kodak Tri X 400 35mm on a 36 exposure roll. Good value as well at about £2.15

Ilford films are better quality, but digital is fast taking over!!, :D

My favourite film of the year was 'The Motorcycle Diaries'. An excellent film about the early life of Che Guverre (sp?).

Really beautifully shot and although it's subtitles you don't notice after the first few minutes. I would recommend it highly to anyone with a passing interest in him, or South America as a whole.

Other than that, I have hardly been to the Cinema - been a pretty poor year I reckon.

2005 is already looking like a good year for films what with The Pirates Of The Caribbean sequel, the new Batman film and Star Wars:Episode III and Oceans 12.

They are all sequels though and I don't know of hardly any sequels that were better than the originals??

This is the problem with Hollywood at the moment. They just regergitate old ideas and films, mock them up as something new and hey preston. Some of the re-makes they have done have been painful (The Italian Job, Get Carter).

It's about time they came up with some new ideas and then then I might be tempted to see it at the Cinema.

The Quiet Man--Great Expectations [ B&W ]--How i learned to stop worrying about the Bomb--Pirates of the Carribean----Dances with Wolves. Best movies i've watched in 2004. The recent releases are frankly forgettable.Just watched Alexander, and it is actually worse than Troy, did not think that was possible.

They are all sequels though and I don't know of hardly any sequels that were better than the originals??

This is the problem with Hollywood at the moment. They just regergitate old ideas and films, mock them up as something new and hey preston. Some of the re-makes they have done have been painful (The Italian Job, Get Carter).

It's about time they came up with some new ideas and then then I might be tempted to see it at the Cinema.

Star wars are very usually the same.

Nevertheless i am really looking forward to Oceans 12

Archived