IGNORED

Goodfellow.....

Cider red

Surely he deserves his chance at city , whenever he plays he creates chances or scores , he did well at port vale and was put straight back on loan again. He's a quality player at this level , if he's not starting he's a very effective player to have coming off the bench. I hope we havent seen the end of him because he's the kind of exciting player that makes me look forward to seeing city play. Will tinns give him the chance he deserves?

On a more posotive note , hull beat sheff weds 4-2 tonight , were still in the playoff spots(is that a good thing?) but i think second place may be slowly getting out of our reach. :D

Perhaps like Woody Tins thinks his attitude isn't right, hence the reason for shipping him out.

Add that to the fact that Wilkshire has been great on the left wing this season, Murrays been Murray, and Goody isn't going to get a place as a striker.

He does score goals, or create them whenever he plays though, so I don't know.

Freezer jolly Goodfellow!!

And so say ALL of us!!, (Swinedon included!).

I did so well not to do that joke... Yet you had to dumb it down... Ah next time I will!

Your not actually...

So who is then Tom???? Please tell!!!!

Oh and back to the point on Goodfellow i think he should stay and said on another thread.

Goodfellow though i'm really surprised at - i think he did an alright job for us last year - had a knack of turning up in the right place at the right time(Hartlepool etc.) and gives us an alternative to Bell/Wilkshire on the left. Personally would like to see him stay but hey ho thats football!

I think he should stay but maybe its a woodman stylee attitude problem?

Archived