IGNORED

Realistic ?

Keepers Ball

1st season as City I finished 20 points clear of the 2nd placed team in League One, which is pretty unrealistic.

Also managed to sign Freddy Adu, which again is very unrealistic.

The most unrealistic thing of all though was that Lee Miller was the best striker at City and Lita one of the worst. Miller's value went up to £2M when I got promoted and he then demanded £11,000 per week wages which is very unrealistic, so I sold him to WBA for £1.3M.

1st season as City I finished 20 points clear of the 2nd placed team in League One, which is pretty unrealistic.

Also managed to sign Freddy Adu, which again is very unrealistic.

The most unrealistic thing of all though was that Lee Miller was the best striker at City and Lita one of the worst. Miller's value went up to £2M when I got promoted and he then demanded £11,000 per week wages which is very unrealistic, so I sold him to WBA for £1.3M.

:( I don't believe it :o

I also finished 20 points clear in my first season, i hada goal difference of +78 :D

I also signed Adu.....at the end of the 1st season, for 725,000. I thought this was unrealistic, surely other big clubs would be after him? Oh and his value now is 4,200,000!!! Only had him a week!

Then shock horror I also had to sell Miller.....to West Brom......for 1.6m. He wanted 14,000 a week! Greedy get :grr:

Freaky freaky stuff! :grr:

:o  I don't believe it  :D

I also finished 20 points clear in my first season, i hada goal difference of +78  :D

I also signed Adu.....at the end of the 1st season, for 725,000. I thought this was unrealistic, surely other big clubs would be after him? Oh and his value now is 4,200,000!!! Only had him a week!

Then shock horror I also had to sell Miller.....to West Brom......for 1.6m. He wanted 14,000 a week! Greedy get  :( 

Freaky freaky stuff!  :grr:

How bizarre !

Had a stupidly large goal difference, can't remember what though. Paid the same amount for Freddy Adu. I'm just about to finish my second season and he's worth about £4.4M and has started to hit the back of the net on a regular basis.

Did you also sign Sam Parkin (paid £1.1M for him), Touma (Swedish winger cost me about £250,000) and get Zanchi (Ex-Italian international CB) and Dinning in on free's ?

If you tell me that you signed Tommy Black for a month because Murray got injured and sold Hill (to Derby for £600,000) and Freezer (to Gillingham for £110,000) then I will be seriously freaked out :grr:

How bizarre !

Had a stupidly large goal difference, can't remember what though. Paid the same amount for Freddy Adu. I'm just about to finish my second season and he's worth about £4.4M and has started to hit the back of the net on a regular basis.

Did you also sign Sam Parkin (paid £1.1M for him), Touma (Swedish winger cost me about £250,000) and get Zanchi (Ex-Italian international CB) and Dinning in on free's ?

If you tell me that you signed Tommy Black for a month because Murray got injured and sold Hill (to Derby for £600,000) and Freezer (to Gillingham for £110,000) then I will be seriously freaked out :grr:

Unfortunately none of the others you stated have happened......yet!

Ive still got time, 1 week of the transfer window left moooohahahahaha

No, but being serious i sold Matt Hill to wolves for 300k, sounds like ive been ripped off! :( Oh and i sold goodfellow for 40k cos he was poop for me

We'll just have to put it down to a strange, weird co-incedence

Happy gaming :grr:

Parkin for 1.1m?

I got him for 350k as he's got a release clause.

I suddenly feel like I've been done up like a kipper by Swindle :grr:

He's done alright though in the Championship. He took a while to settle in but now he's on fire and has got 22 goals in 36 games and his value has gone up to £2.5M. His partnership with Adu is developing nicely as well.

Archived