IGNORED

Cureton

Ian M

• Admin

Whilst I think that a Cureton/Miller partnership could see us converting a far greater proportion of our chances I think a few of us are under the misapprehension that, as he has returned to England, he would be available to sign on a free.

Unfortunately Busan Icons still own his registration and therefore are looking at getting a fee for him. Depending on which newspaper you read, this fee is expected to be in the £100k-£200k range. Whether the board would be willing to spend this on him having spent £500k odd in the Summer is anyone's guess but it would undoubtedly have looked less prohibitive had we got further in the FA Cup :D

This seems to be a slight gray area as no-one knows the situation specific to Jamie Cureton. I think that what has happened is that Busan Icons have agreed to let Jamie come back to the UK in order to try and find a new club with the understanding that they will hold his registration and receive a nominal fee when a transfer is agreed.

This seems to be a slight gray area as no-one knows the situation specific to Jamie Cureton. I think that what has happened is that Busan Icons have agreed to let Jamie come back to the UK in order to try and find a new club with the understanding that they will hold his registration and receive a nominal fee when a transfer is agreed.
<br /> £1/200,000 is hardly a nominal fee is it. £10,000 is much more like it.

Figures, we'll miss out on a decent striker then, but hey its ok, we got LEE PEACOCK, a well known top striker.

Its got to be worth looking at him, cos hes gotta be better than we got, and he has bit of experience too..

what does anyone else think, boost in time for the final push, or what?

Archived