IGNORED

East End

chalky

Are you going in the East End- 17th Jan  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<br /> Brings a smile to your face doesnt it?  :D

Where abouts in Bedminster you from Rizla? Somerset Terrace i used to live.

Next to Asda near Dean Lane.

By the way I will be bringing me crew with me into the east end so watch out!

I'm going in there but i dont have my ticket yet....ill prob get it when you get it Joe.

I'm getting it on the 28th (the Bournmouth match) i think it is number 13 or 14 in the season ticket book. Last time i had to pay £8 to get in a couple of years ago when we played Chesterfield and we won 4-0, worth it though. :D

Guest lydneyred

Am not quite sure yet, am working on the other people I go with, but they are father and daughter and they have temper tantrums when they don't get their own way. They want to stay in the Atyeo, I want the East End.

no got season ticket in ayteo but would if i didnt
<br /> Whats difference does that make, you can chnage you season ticket voucher for a east End ticket so its of no loss to you apart from that you don't get your seat that you have sat in and watched the match in for the whole season so far.

Why not go for an exciting change for this one match and have the pleasure of experience a really fun, friendly and positive attitude and atmosphere at the gate.

Its expecially rare these days so do it while you can.

As for renaming it, I'm going to win the lottery twice and rename it the Kevin Nugent stand, what a legend he was, expeically appropriate as his superb performances always created a good atmosphere at the gate much like the east end does.

I also went with chalky in the east end. That was also against chesterfield. We won 4-0 and there was a great atmosphere. Lets hope we can win 4-0 again and get an even better atmosphere. Its well worth getting a ticket there. Great fun.

Archived