IGNORED

So Why ?........

Keepers Ball

....Am I struggling in this game.Ive noticed many of you have managed to win League One,even some without making new signings claiming its too easy !!

Yet I'm lying 7th with my physios forever telling me to rest players every other game.

Ive just been held at home by 18th place Oldham and now 0-1 to bottom club Wrexham !Earlier in the season I knocked Chelsea AND Fulham out of the League Cup !

My players are in correct positions with directives to suit their attributes !

This games naff

#Who wants to buy it from me :@

Go to Footy Manager Forums and read about lower league management etc etc. Maybe download some new tactics, implement them into your game and you should improve. I just want a game where I can pick the players and the positions, buy players etc etc without having to fiddle with tactics.

Im Shrewsbury and not doing to bad!

Are you resting your players the day after match day? They're bound to be tired if you're not doing that. Also I dread to imagine the state they're in if you're training ON matchday...

You need to micro-manage a bit. I've had very little success with the basic 4-4-2 formation. Let the assistant pick the team if you're not succeeding. It's not a "bollox" game though to be honest, you've just yet to find a winning formula.

Imagine back in September if we'd seen a press statement from the Tinman; "This football lark is bollox. Going straight in the cupboard I'm afraid. We're losing every week and I can't be arsed to make it right. It must be the game that's crap, not something that I'm doing wrong. I quit."

But he didn't now, did he?

Are you resting your players the day after match day? They're bound to be tired if you're not doing that. Also I dread to imagine the state they're in if you're training ON matchday...

You need to micro-manage a bit. I've had very little success with the basic 4-4-2 formation. Let the assistant pick the team if you're not succeeding. It's not a "bollox" game though to be honest, you've just yet to find a winning formula.

Imagine back in September if we'd seen a press statement from the Tinman; "This football lark is bollox. Going straight in the cupboard I'm afraid. We're losing every week and I can't be arsed to make it right. It must be the game that's crap, not something that I'm doing wrong. I quit."

But he didn't now, did he?

If anyone else is feeling like this then I urge you to stop playing it while you have the chance.

Taipan sums it up as it should be. You shouldn't think of it as a computer game but as a job! The depth you have to go to, the despair you feel when your losing.

I'm sure I would have done a lot better at school and university if I hadn't bought the first champ man game. If your not liking it yet escape while you can!

Tried and tested 4-4-2 works fine for me. I use the default training setting and that works fine.

For my promotion season from league one I had the following team - Phillips, Smith, Butler, Coles or Hill, Bell, Murray, Doherty, Wilkshire, Anyinsah, Miller, Brooker wih Heff and Gillespie as my most effective substitutes.

For my Championship season my team is Phillips, Coles, Morais, Zanchi, Bell, Murray, Doherty, Dinning, Anyinsah, Parkin, Adu with Amankwaah, Wilkshire, Touma, Heff and Gillespie on the bench. I am currently 3 points off the play-offs with a couple of games left. Brooker has been terrible in the Championship and isn't even worthy of a place on the bench.

Archived