IGNORED

Were Pathetic

bcfcchris2016

we our pathetic. Thats all i can say about our performance today. Our passing was very poor. the chances of us finishing in the top-2 is hanging by a thread. The only players who i think kept us in the game for 60-odd minutes is Tony Butler and Leroy Lita. A perfectly good goal by Leroy spoilt by some lack defending. Also i know it was a very wet pitch but Steve Phillips kicks our very risky and bad. But he did make a fine save in the 2nd half which kept the score at 1:0. Heffernan should have played the whole game and not Brooker. When the 3 subs came on, it changed the whole game attacking wise and we got one back. But we threw the game away.

Despite all this. I am not giving up hope. We can still win this league we all want so badly. It ain't over yet. :dunno:

we our pathetic. Thats all i can say about our performance today. Our passing was very poor. the chances of us finishing in the top-2 is hanging by a thread. The only players who i think kept us in the game for 60-odd minutes is Tony Butler and Leroy Lita. A perfectly good goal by Leroy spoilt by some lack defending. Also i know it was a very wet pitch but Steve Phillips kicks our very risky and bad. But he did make a fine save in the 2nd half which kept the score at 1:0. Heffernan should have played the whole game and not Brooker. When the 3 subs came on, it changed the whole game attacking wise and we got one back. But we threw the game away.

Despite all this. I am not giving up hope. We can still win this league we all want so badly. It ain't over yet.  :dunno:

Just wondering...

What the ##** did leroy lita do other than dive and score a LUCKY goal!?

Despite all this. I am not giving up hope. We can still win this league we all want so badly. It ain't over yet.  :dunno:

You must be joking, right?

Back to back home defeats, 9th position, a manager in charge who has about as much experience in management as a devout Christian has in sex before marriage AND a group of players who care more about personalised registration plates for their cars than performing on the pitch.

Bye-bye promotion.

You must be joking, right?

Back to back home defeats, 9th position, a manager in charge who has about as much experience in management as a devout Christian has in sex before marriage AND a group of players who care more about personalised registration plates for their cars than performing on the pitch.

Bye-bye promotion.

My God, For once I totally agree with phatwill, Especially the dig at the players, This has been our blight for the past 10 years at least, Just look at i'm to good for City Aaron Brown.

Posers all.

it is only HALF-WAY though the season mate. I can think of Man United in the 1995/96 season when they were 12 points behind top leaders Newcastle in February. They still won the premiership and What we need is more luck and lots of it. We can still do this. The top-2 might be over now but the playoffs certinaly ain't.

it is only HALF-WAY though the season mate. I can think of Man United in the 1995/96 season when they were 12 points behind top leaders Newcastle in February. They still won the premiership and What we need is more luck and lots of it. We can still do this. The top-2 might be over now but the playoffs certinaly ain't.

You're comparing us to Man. Utd. Ye Gods!!!

You should have got your rose tinted glasses from SPECSAVERS mate.

we our pathetic. Thats all i can say about our performance today. Our passing was very poor. the chances of us finishing in the top-2 is hanging by a thread. The only players who i think kept us in the game for 60-odd minutes is Tony Butler and Leroy Lita.

:dunno::grr: Lita was a pile of poo today , yes his goal was good , but he did ###### ALL for the rest of the game. You still actually think we can finnish in the top two? The chances of that went weeks ago. The one thing i agree with you about is our passing , it was very poor , well actually we didnt pass it much , we just resorted to luton style (very dissapointed in them , thought they were bolox) wacking the ball as far as you can.

fine, ##** the top-2 then. Playoffs our always a hope  :grr:

No they are not, we always LOSE them. :grr:

"Maybe, but they're a great money-spinner for the club!"

Right, and who starts queuing up at 6 in the morning, and pays a couple of hundred quid for the pleasure of bumping up City's coffers and watching us lose?

We do. And we still hope for the play-offs?

The Club might secretly hope for the play-offs but should we get to Cardiff i reckon we'll sell thousands less than last year. We're FED UP with them.

Did we enjoy our 'Day out? - NO!!! Are we hoping for another one? er, NOT EXACTLY. :dunno:

we are too predictable we have hardly anything down the left hand side and Bell always seems to be over run because Wilkshire basically plays centre midfeild which to be fair to him should be where he plays. Then we have Dinning who is lazy and doesnt win a lot of tackles and he wont score any goals from midfeild all season and his midfeild partner Doherty is having a very poor season. And If it wasnt for Leroy Lita this season we would be doing even worse

If this thread was written in April then I'd probably agree with writing off our chances but its not even the end of December were not even half way through and with 3 points for a win things can soon change.

True yesterday to me was poor but I've seen enough positives since the dark days of the first 5 games or so to think this is a good side who are still capable in an average division of challenging for that top 2.

It ain't going to be easy far from it, but there's enough goal power creativiy and strength in depth to carry on the fight, don't give up yet.

Archived