IGNORED

Going Nowhere Fast

Martyn Hocking

Out of all Cups by the end of November, out of the race for the Championship before Christmas (please don't tell me we are going to make up the gap on Luton, because we aren't), we are going nowhere fast.

Luton are clear, Hull and Tranmere are fighting it out for the 2nd automatic spot - and we will do well to sneak into the play-offs in 6th place. What a great improvement on last year (not).

Will someone please explain to me how we can be behind joke clubs like Chesterfield, Hartlepool and Brentford? We have more supporters and more quality players on our books than all three put together.

Depressing!!!!!!!!!

Well_Red :dunno:

Out of all Cups by the end of November, out of the race for the Championship before Christmas (please don't tell me we are going to make up the gap on Luton, because we aren't), we are going nowhere fast.

Luton are clear, Hull and Tranmere are fighting it out for the 2nd automatic spot - and we will do well to sneak into the play-offs in 6th place. What a great improvement on last year (not).

Will someone please explain to me how we can be behind joke clubs like Chesterfield, Hartlepool and Brentford? We have more supporters and more quality players on our books than all three put together.

Depressing!!!!!!!!!

Well_Red  :dunno:

Just wodndering, why does us having more fans make us worthy of higher status than chesterfield, Brentford and hartlepool?! :grr:

Depressing!!!!!!!!!

Well_Red  :dunno:

Why stop there..... what about AFC Bournemouth, spent next to jack on players and above us.

can agree with Goodfellow and smith but not the other 3!

Brooker maybe ok, But, Miller, How many chances do you people want to give him, Heffernan I agree has'nt been given a chance, The point is if Tinnion did'nt really fancy him why waste £125,00 on him.

Brian we need defenders who can defend and concentrate for 90 minutes a week (not much to ask).

Archived