IGNORED

Needs Help

Keepers Ball

On my way back to the car,my feeling was Tinnion needs help.And listening to Radio Bristol, a caller echoed my thoughts.

Brian Tinnion needs help.I don't wish to get on my "soapbox" and slag him off because I really believe Tinman will become a great manager in time.

At this moment we have an inexperienced leader.Who does he turn to ?Keith Millen.Another inexperienced bloke.I'm sorry.The club should have done something to keep Barlow at the club !

One example stands out like a "sore thumb".Why did Tinman bring on three subs at once?Ok you can justify two of them but the third was wasted.Coles as a right back replacing another right-back in Smith was a wasted substitution.We had to play the further 40 mins without change.During our good spell in the game after the equiliser we picked up the pace and Luton did'nt seem to like it one bit.What did we do? Slowed it down again which suited The Hatters.That third sub would have come in handy in the face of Gillespie.

No I'm sorry.An experienced man needs to come in or we can say hello to another season in this god-forsaken division.

Guest jon bid

:dunno:

On my way back to the car,my feeling was Tinnion needs help.And listening to Radio Bristol, a caller echoed my thoughts.

Brian Tinnion needs help.I don't wish to get on my "soapbox" and slag him off because I really believe Tinman will become a great manager in time.

At this moment we have an inexperienced leader.Who does he turn to ?Keith Millen.Another inexperienced bloke.I'm sorry.The club should have done something to keep Barlow at the club !

One example stands out like a "sore thumb".Why did Tinman bring on three subs at once?Ok you can justify two of them but the third was wasted.Coles as a right back replacing another right-back in Smith was a wasted substitution.We had to play the further 40 mins without change.During our good spell in the game after the equiliser we picked up the pace and Luton did'nt seem to like it one bit.What did we do? Slowed it down again which suited The Hatters.That third sub would have come in handy in the face of Gillespie.

No I'm sorry.An experienced man needs to come in or we can say hello to another season in this god-forsaken division.

I agree it was a mistake to bring Smith off for Colesy. Brian will learn from his mistakes and get wiser.

It's the lottery of the play-offs at best now, I really don't see much point in the board spending more money on an experienced assistant, if they want to that's fine but it would probably be a fruitless exercise.

Guest jon bid

it maybe the past, but how has tinnion improved city as a team? the only difference to last year is that lita is scoring goals. shaun taylor etc are not the answer, we need to get a manager in who can sort the players out - we have the best squad in the division, spent a lot of money, yet again the team still doesn't play to it's potential.

Archived