IGNORED

Diabolical Performance!

Cider red

When tinnion was appointed , he said he knew what the fans wanted and he would give us attacking exciting football , i don't class that rubbish today as exciting attacking football.We didnt look interested , we just HOOFED the ball up to the strikers , the fact that brooker might as well have been playing up front by himself for 65 minutes didnt help. Lita's goal was good , and people will have a go at me and say lita is there to score goals , but apart from the goal and 1 run he did NOTHING for the team today.I couldnt beleive it when he took brooker off! The defending for both goals was awfull. And if that mediocre at best luton side are top of this league it shows how poor it is and how poo we are! :@ We'll be lucky to finnish in the top half playing like that , and i'm not convinced tinnion has what it takes to turn it around. Get an experienced coach in who can help him and get us looking like a team. Were going nowhere i'm afraid , and its just depresing that sides like luton are going up ahead of us. :grr::dunno:

We didnt look interested  , we just HOOFED the ball up to the strikers , the fact that brooker might as well have been playing up front by himself for 65 minutes didnt help. Lita's goal was good , and people will have a go at me and say lita is there to score goals  , but apart from the goal and 1 run he did NOTHING for the team today.I couldnt beleive it when he took brooker off!

A man i agree with :P

i think the only players to come out with any credit today was brooker and tony butler, who kept rowan vine quiet.

paul heffernan looked lively when he came on also.

smith didn't do anything particularly wrong, its just unfortunate that he has to play behind scott murray, who leaves him woefully exposed at the back. i thought murray's performance was awful today, and sums up his season so far. he just didnt look interested. tommy looked lethargic, as did dinning, and lita only picked up when he scored his goal. wilkshire had a mare.

it was a dreadful performance, but i wouldn't say that luton were any better. for a team top of the pile, having to resort to 'simulation' to con a referee who was already poor was disgraceful. if thats how they got to the top of the league, then something is clearly going wrong where football is concerned.

that being said, they were strong at the back and their keeper didnt have a save to make until the hour mark.

In could not believe that poo i watched today,i drove down from scotland where i now live to see my mates and hopefully enjoy watching my beloved city again and what did i see, a totally inept performance all we did was hoof it up the middle and go across the park and back, the defending was a joke and if luton are that poo it just shows how crap the rest of us are, i wont be down the gate spending my hard earned cash on a bunch of missfits until they show some passion and commitment, id be ashamed to pick up my wages if i performed like that at my work, no i wouldnt get any cos id be sacked, right rant over, on behalf of all the city exiles in scotland i hope toy all have a great new year and xmas. :dunno::grr::grr::grr:

We play a team of giants (nearly all of them seemed to be over 6 ft) and what do we do, hoof the ball in the air for our ever so tall midfield and strikers! Brilliant!

Exciting football, me thinks not - poor display, boring long ball football against a side that a best looked mediocre.

Bring on Stockport!!!!!!

We play a team of giants (nearly all of them seemed to be over 6 ft) and what do we do, hoof the ball in the air for our ever so tall midfield and strikers!  Brilliant!

Exciting football, me thinks not - poor display, boring long ball football against a side that a best looked mediocre.

Bring on Stockport!!!!!!

I fear Stockport might be shouting 'Bring on Bristol City', i don't think we've exactly got opponents quaking in their football boots at the prospect of facing us at the moment. :dunno:

Think you'll find that butler was 90% at fault for first goal. If we think he wins everything in the air, we are wrong. He didn't jump with their scorer behind him. Reading his lips after the goal, he said 'sh#t., sorry lads my fault'. He also earned Dinning his yellow, Dinning had to hack their player down after he had walked passed butler onto goal!

Think you'll find that butler was 90% at fault for first goal. If we think he wins everything in the air, we are wrong. He didn't jump with their scorer behind him. Reading his lips after the goal, he said 'sh#t., sorry lads my fault'. He also earned Dinning his yellow, Dinning had to hack their player down after he had walked passed butler onto goal!

There were other players in front of Dinning at the time though.

Archived