IGNORED

Paul Sturrock

Cardy

If his team had played like ours did this afternoon then he would have had them back out running round the pitch. As for our manager, he probably told them not to worry too much and to go and have a good Christmas. Tins aint hard enough if he cant get them up for a game like today.

If his team had played like ours did this afternoon then he would have had them back out running round the pitch. As for our manager, he probably told them not to worry too much and to go and have a good Christmas. Tins aint hard enough if he cant get them up for a game like today.

You've also got the problem of tins being one of the boys to making the step up to "one of them" - management. It is a factor in any workplace imho.

I'm inclined to agree. I was surprised recently when both Lita and Bell missed penalties, Tins said on telly that he had no problem whatsoever with it, because of all the other good work they do. Well, I'm sorry but it is a problem. You get the impression that every time the keeper fails to catch a cross, or a striker misses an open goal, or a defender gets sent off, Tins will come out with the same line, that it's not a problem. If professional players cannot do the fundamental things right then it needs to be addressed. Tins is no longer one of the lads and needs to be harder on them.

Archived