IGNORED

You Lot Are So ######g Fickle

XBOXMAN69

it pisses me off that we lost yesterday, it would to any loyal supporter. But what I don't get is that all the crap ive read on here since. People wanting tinnion out, selling thier season tickets, going to support Rovers etc etc. No doubt you fickle lot will change your minds again in a week or so if we beat stockport. Get a grip people and stand behind your team. And anybody who would even consider going to watch Rovers instead is simply not a true fan anyway. :D:(:dunno::city::city:

it pisses me off that we lost yesterday, it would to any loyal supporter. But what I don't get is that all the crap ive read on here since. People wanting tinnion out, selling thier season tickets, going to support Rovers etc etc. No doubt you fickle lot will change your minds again in a week or so if we beat stockport. Get a grip people and stand behind your team. And anybody who would even consider going to watch Rovers instead is simply not a true fan anyway. :D  :(  :dunno:  :city:  :city:

Trust me when I say that NOBODY on this forum would consider doing that. People say these things out of frustration, but any true City fan might pack up watching footie altogether, but would never go to the dark side.

Yes of course were fickle, we are football fans for god sake!

I was listening to five live on the way to Bristol yesterday and they were on about unreast at Newcastle and asking fans about Souness (who has been in charge less time than Tins by the way).

One of the fans interviewed said that "Geordies were fickle". And that is from the so called footballing hotbed of the North East, producer of the alledged best fans in the country.

At the end of the day, it's about winning end of, any manager will say the same. All get paid the wages they do because they know it's a results based industry.

I'm not saying sack Tinnion anything but, but some people have got to have a reality check. Brian knows (and is honest enough to acknowledge) as did those that recently came before him, that he his expected to get City promoted.

And displays like yesterday's will of course get the critisim posted on these pages. Critisim that the manager has also levelled with regard to the defending in yesterdays game.

Archived