IGNORED

What I Don't Understand

Port Said Red

I have deliberately waited 24 hours to post this so it wont turn into a rant, (Hopefully), but these are a few things I don't understand, I apologise if these have been mentioned or covered elsewhere but I can't face reading through all the posts first.

1. Why, when we have a 20 goal a season striker on the bench are we starting a player with a broken toe? It's not fair on the player, and damn right insulting to the player on the bench.

2. Why are Woodman and Goodfellow loaned out because of a lack of commitment, yet Scott Murray can play and pull out of tackles as witnessed on Saturday?

3. Why is Tommy Doc allowed to play when he is not fit enough to last 90 minutes? And doesn't show any signs of improving his fitness.

4. What has Bradley Orr done to warrant being ahead of Scott Brown on the bench?

5. Why did we change our formation to 3-5-2 (potentially a good thing) and then resort throwing long balls to the front men when we had no target man up there?

6. Why did Wilkshire continue to play on the (inside) left of the 5 when Tinman was clearly telling him to go out to the (inside) right?

I could probably go on all night but these will do for now. Having said all this, nobody should be prepared to give the season up before xmas, there are too many examples of sides turning things round in the second half of a season to do that.

Archived