IGNORED

No Matter How Much We Spend...

Red Cloud

or who manages us, we just don't seem to move forward!

Maybe it's time to stop buying players, use loanees/academy only & instead of trying to play our way out this division keep the ball in the clouds like just about every team that's got out of it in recent years (except possibly Crewe!)

Biggest mistake this season? - not Tinman's appointment as he will do the business for us but Keith Millen as his 2nd - very, very short sighted! The reasoning behind this is puzzling as it could not have been done for financial reasons as we went out & bought Hefferman & Brooker for £350k.

We HAVE to get 9 points out the next 9 - I reckon we're looking at 4, lose to Stockport, beat Peterborough & draw with Hartlepool (if we're lucky after last years play offs!)

I hope I'm proved wrong but I can see the headline now "Poor City go down to 9 man battling Stockport"

Give me some optimism!

It was completely Tinman's decision to appoint Millen.

I think it's a bit harsh to say Millen is the biggest mistake. Granted, he made some questionble substitutions early in the season but we don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes and I find it amazing that you have such a great knowledge about his coaching abilities.

IMO he is just being made a scapegoat after some poor performances.

or who manages us, we just don't seem to move forward!

Maybe it's time to stop buying players, use loanees/academy only & instead of trying to play our way out this division keep the ball in the clouds like just about every team that's got out of it in recent years (except possibly Crewe!)

I believe that our chairman has come to the same conclusion, with the possible exception of a central defender.

No more money to be spent on players but let's spend some money on developing the stadium.

Give me some optimism!

:D

I'll be right back.

Archived