IGNORED

Places Up For Grabs?

fRed

I see today's reserve team is a follows...

Davies

Amankwaah, Skuse, Fortune, Hart

Harley, Loxton, Orr, Brown

Gillespie, Anyinsah

I see no Heffernan, this implies he'll be starting on Sunday. That doesn't give much hope for Gilly to make a claim.

Anyinsah up front :D Surely he should be on the right wing challenging for Scotty's place.

Scott Brown on the left :sad56: I suppose someone's got to play on the left seeing as we've loaned out Freezer and Woody. Maybe he's on the right wing, but still I'd rather see him in the centre.

I take it Miller's still ill, no word about him on the official site.

Anyway, I don't think places are up for grabs, it'll be the usual suspects against Stockport :Sleep12:

After Browns performance against Brentford it AMAZES me he aint in the first TEAM, never mind the bench, and considering the fact loads have people have raved about Gillespie, its also amazing he's not had a first team runout.Suggest a run out with Heffernan? its another option for us.

I have to say I've seen nowt from Amankwaah, or Ayinsah to justify including them, but thats my personal opinion there, others obviously disagree.

It'll be the same team, bar suspensions/injuries as usual though. Bosses choice and all that.

WHERES COTTERILL NOT NAMED IN THE TEAM IS HE PLAYING FOR UNDER 18 THIS WEEK,ONE PLAYER THAT TO ME SHOULD BE PUT IN,

HES GOING TO GIVE 100% EVERY GAME GOT PACE SCORES GOALS ADD THAT WITH BROWN AND GILLESPIE SHOULD BE AN EXCITING PROSPECT.

YES THESE PLAYERS ARE YOUNG BUT EVERY TIME IVE SEEN THEM PLAY THEYVE GOT QUALITY,

BROWN HAS PLAYED ALONG SIDE ROONEY AT EVERTON,GILLESPIE CAME FROM LIVERPOOL ALONG SIDE OWEN AND MELLOR,ALRIGHT IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY SHOULD BE IN TEAM ON MERIT COMING FROM THESE CLUBS BUT THEYVE GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE.

GIVE 100% IF NOT SHIP OUT.

MY TEAM WITH YOUNGSTERS

PHILLIPS

COLES BUTLER HILL

BROWN WILTSHIRE DINNING GOODFELLOW

COTTERILL LITA GILLESPIE

Guest fatherdougal

The problem with holding back on the youngsters, is that we end up where we were with Leroy under DW. If it wasn't for all the um-ing and ah-ing about Leroy last season who knows where we'd be now. (Probably Sunderland on Boxing day instead of Stockport). I see the dilemma for BT, putting out inexperienced players against seasoned pro's, but the surely the point is that Brown, Cotterill etc are not just quality players but they seriously want to play. After Saturday, what other considerations do you need to make?

Archived