IGNORED

I Don't Know

Longacre_red

You won't regret getting FM05. It's even more addictive than the Championship Manager games.

If you can wait a few days then order it from play.com -

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=157490

as you'll save money. It's only £17.99 inc p&p compared to about £25 in the high street shops.

Enjoy :laugh:

You won't regret getting FM05. It's even more addictive than the Championship Manager games.

If you can wait a few days then order it from play.com -

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=157490

as you'll save money. It's only £17.99 inc p&p compared to about £25 in the high street shops.

Enjoy  :city:

Cheers mate!

any tips? who to buy? who to sell for city? who to keep?

Merry xmas guys :laugh:

Man - the game sucks. Its sooo easy i got promoted in my first two seasons, was in the premiership nearly straight away. :@

I don't know about you but i like a challenge.

The creaters of the game are obviously lazy because all the same news stories appear from previous games.

Man - the game sucks.  Its sooo easy i got promoted in my first two seasons, was in the premiership nearly straight away.  :@

The creaters of the game are obviously lazy because all the same news stories appear from previous games.

Harsh, and i beleive that football manager is 100 times better than championship manager was! its easy in the 1st season because city are by far the best team in the league!

cheers

• Admin
Man - the game sucks.  Its sooo easy i got promoted in my first two seasons, was in the premiership nearly straight away.  :@

For the final time......DOWNLOAD THE PATCH THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived